Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,285 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Works well on my bigger zits, not so well on my smaller ones. Bought it at Walmart with my face wash. Worth the price when I have a lot of big breakouts, but sometimes a little too harsh for my skin.
This product helped my acne so much. I put it on old pimples, new pimples, pimples I feel coming & it takes care of it all. It does not dry out my skin at all. I've gone thru so many tubes & I don't think I'll ever stop purchasing it.
This spot treatment really works. It does have salicylic acid in it, but this treatment works like a charm:) I am seriously satisfied with this product but I wouldn't call this one of my holy grails.
In adolescence I struggled with acne and popping my pimples. I was always left with scaring. This little guy does such a great job at clearing breakouts and scaring from previous ones. Still my go to to this day
I use this every night and I've repurchased it countless times. It doesn't dry out my skin but still gets rid of any blemishes I have. The only downside is you don't get too much in the little tube.
This product helped clear up my acne. You apply it to the bad spots at night and by the morning it should be smaller if not gone. Don't put it where your skins clear because it will dry your skin out
I use this from time to time of course with my daily face regimen and it seems to help. I cannot say that it does the job, but it does help relieve bumps and redness faster than healing by themselves.
Best and I mean best spot treatment ever!! Every time I have a pimple I put it on at night and in the morning it's barley even there, I even use it under my makeup so through out the day it's working
I really like this spot treatment it works fast. If I have a spot come up this is the first thing I go to for a quick fix. It works magic and gets spots to go away quicker than anything else I have tried. It is also fairly inexpensive.
I have used this in the past with no real results. To be fair, my skin is difficult to deal with and I have ultimately only really had success with prescription skin meds. I will say this product is not expensive and worth a shot if your skin isn't too acne prone to begin with.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos