BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alixx B.
My boyfriend turned me onto this product. He's obsessed with it. Whenever we feel a blemish coming on we will put it on. It clears up the worst of acne. My friends all use it now too. It's great for the price.
Kristi C.
Nashua, NH
This is a great on spot acne treatment. You can feel it going to work as soon as you apply. This is great in the evening, but can not be worn under make up due to the gel consistency. It will rub and flake and make a mess of your make up.
Amber K.
I love this stuff! I purchased it in a 3 pack with the face moisturizer and face wash. When you use all 3 together it works great. I use the spot treatment on pimples alone and it clears them up quickly.
Luisa G.
Great product! I use it whenever I have a pimple or when I pop it *eww* and the next morning the swelling and redness goes down. I rarely use it now but my sister does and it works very well for her acne!
Carolynn R.
Hobart, IN
I was actually surprised on how well this worked. I'm only giving 4 stars because if you apply this after you tone your face and moisturize it starts to roll of you face. So you'd most likely have to suffer with dry face or deal with the balls of skin this creates
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
I've used Clean & Clear since I was a teenager, and it's very worth it. This particular product does sting a bit, but after a few applications, the biggest problem zits go away with absolutely no trouble.
Allison H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used this product for a little bit but it stopped working pretty quickly for me. I noticed change in the beginning but after a week or so the effects weren't as strong. I would not buy this product again.
Nalleli C.
ever had a pimple or zit just pop up that one day you can't afford having any ugly pimples on your face ? Well then this is the crean for you . This crean focused on thy exact same spot you're pimple is on and will diminish it in seconds !!
Lyndsay H.
Herrin, IL
I use this NIGHTLY I have extremely dry skin so I just pat where I’m feeling a pimple coming or already have one and I notice a difference as early as the next day! This is definitely a staple in my skincare
Stephanie W.
I've been using this product since I was 13 and I'm 22 now. Works well on deep pimples that you can tell are going to be bad. Once I start applying this on those spots, they usually go away within 2-3 days.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this