Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
My boyfriend turned me onto this product. He's obsessed with it. Whenever we feel a blemish coming on we will put it on. It clears up the worst of acne. My friends all use it now too. It's great for the price.
This is a great on spot acne treatment. You can feel it going to work as soon as you apply. This is great in the evening, but can not be worn under make up due to the gel consistency. It will rub and flake and make a mess of your make up.
I love this stuff! I purchased it in a 3 pack with the face moisturizer and face wash. When you use all 3 together it works great. I use the spot treatment on pimples alone and it clears them up quickly.
Great product! I use it whenever I have a pimple or when I pop it *eww* and the next morning the swelling and redness goes down. I rarely use it now but my sister does and it works very well for her acne!
I was actually surprised on how well this worked. I'm only giving 4 stars because if you apply this after you tone your face and moisturize it starts to roll of you face. So you'd most likely have to suffer with dry face or deal with the balls of skin this creates
I've used Clean & Clear since I was a teenager, and it's very worth it. This particular product does sting a bit, but after a few applications, the biggest problem zits go away with absolutely no trouble.
I used this product for a little bit but it stopped working pretty quickly for me. I noticed change in the beginning but after a week or so the effects weren't as strong. I would not buy this product again.
ever had a pimple or zit just pop up that one day you can't afford having any ugly pimples on your face ? Well then this is the crean for you . This crean focused on thy exact same spot you're pimple is on and will diminish it in seconds !!
I use this NIGHTLY I have extremely dry skin so I just pat where I’m feeling a pimple coming or already have one and I notice a difference as early as the next day! This is definitely a staple in my skincare
I've been using this product since I was 13 and I'm 22 now. Works well on deep pimples that you can tell are going to be bad. Once I start applying this on those spots, they usually go away within 2-3 days.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos