BY CLEAN & CLEAR #10 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Brittany M.
Marion, IN
The day before my senior pictures I had major breakouts happen & I rushed to Walmart where I found this spot treatment. It cleared my pimples overnight without drying out my skin, I still use it today and I have had no troubles. Very affordable and works wonders!
Jessica S.
San Diego
Amazing. Wonderful. I love this so much. Last summer I broke out with the grossest acne. My mom got me this little tube and it completely just wiped away everything in 2 days. This is a miracle worker and the only downside is that i can't find it in stores often
Tasha C.
I like salycylic acid as a cleanser more than as a spotter. I don't really feel like it works to well in this form. It just burns and didn't really get the results I was looking for. I really love the other clean and clear products just this one wasn't the one for me.
Caitlin S.
This is my rescue for the emergency-I-have-a-huge-zit moments. It's too thick and gel-like to apply under makeup, so I usually apply before bed or while I'm at home without makeup. It's not going to completely destroy a zit in a day, but it will definitely help.
Lorena M.
It's still up for debate for how well this works. Sometimes I'll use it on spots and they'll be gone the next day and sometimes it looks like it did nothing at all. I don't really think that this is a good spot treatment to use if you're looking for quick results.
Alexandra A.
Bronx, NY
I tried this spot treatment in hopes of it working out for me, but my skin was just to sensitive. It used to sting as soon as I put it on a blemish and it really wouldn't do anything to the appearance the next day I woke up. May work for other people but was way too harsh for me. I have oily sensitive skin.
Olympia M.
Kingsville
I love this stuff because this works overnight to reduce the size of a really bad pimple. It's affordable the package is nice and this stuff is extremely effective. I just got this at Walmart so it's easy to find! I recommend this to anyone that is struggling with acne
Katherine B.
Just got this product last week and have already noticed the difference! I love using it before I go to sleep and waking up to the spot being barely noticeable. I recommend getting so much!
Nicole R.
Sherman Oaks
This Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment worked for me when I first started using it. It took awhile for it to get working though. After using it for a month or two, it dried out my skin. If you have sensitive skin, don't over use this product.
Emily C.
Torrington, CT
This stuff works very well. I tried it out a while ago along with the face wash and moisturizer. You just apply this to any spots on your face. Only thing I didn't like was that it sometimes burned for a minute but it felt good at the same time. I recommend this.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon