Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,791 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
The day before my senior pictures I had major breakouts happen & I rushed to Walmart where I found this spot treatment. It cleared my pimples overnight without drying out my skin, I still use it today and I have had no troubles. Very affordable and works wonders!
Amazing. Wonderful. I love this so much. Last summer I broke out with the grossest acne. My mom got me this little tube and it completely just wiped away everything in 2 days. This is a miracle worker and the only downside is that i can't find it in stores often
I like salycylic acid as a cleanser more than as a spotter. I don't really feel like it works to well in this form. It just burns and didn't really get the results I was looking for. I really love the other clean and clear products just this one wasn't the one for me.
This is my rescue for the emergency-I-have-a-huge-zit moments. It's too thick and gel-like to apply under makeup, so I usually apply before bed or while I'm at home without makeup. It's not going to completely destroy a zit in a day, but it will definitely help.
It's still up for debate for how well this works. Sometimes I'll use it on spots and they'll be gone the next day and sometimes it looks like it did nothing at all. I don't really think that this is a good spot treatment to use if you're looking for quick results.
I tried this spot treatment in hopes of it working out for me, but my skin was just to sensitive. It used to sting as soon as I put it on a blemish and it really wouldn't do anything to the appearance the next day I woke up. May work for other people but was way too harsh for me. I have oily sensitive skin.
I love this stuff because this works overnight to reduce the size of a really bad pimple. It's affordable the package is nice and this stuff is extremely effective. I just got this at Walmart so it's easy to find! I recommend this to anyone that is struggling with acne
Just got this product last week and have already noticed the difference! I love using it before I go to sleep and waking up to the spot being barely noticeable. I recommend getting so much!
This Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment worked for me when I first started using it. It took awhile for it to get working though. After using it for a month or two, it dried out my skin. If you have sensitive skin, don't over use this product.
This stuff works very well. I tried it out a while ago along with the face wash and moisturizer. You just apply this to any spots on your face. Only thing I didn't like was that it sometimes burned for a minute but it felt good at the same time. I recommend this.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos