BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Shana B.
I began using this product and did not see the results I wanted in about two weeks. I expected to see results sooner. This particular product was a little harsh on my sensitive skin. It did not meet my expectations and I don't think I would buy this particular product in the future.
Brenda G.
Mcallen, TX
I had put this product on before I had went to bed, waking up I noticed the spots that I had put this product on were red. So I guess this product really didn't work for me because I have really sensitive skin.
Damariz A.
Fontana , CA
Too much on the dry side, smells like alcohol waay too much! I used this product only once. I feel like it was kind of pricey for a small tube, but it really last because a little bit of product goes a long way. If you have dry skin I do not recommend it.
holly b.
Germantown, WI
I really like this for emergencies when I get a pimple the night before something. Otherwise I tend to skip it. It reduces the redness and size of a pimple but with my sensitive skin it dries it out so badly!
Kristin P.
Rock Hill, SC
This is my absolute favorite spot treatment. The reason I did give it four stars rather than five is because it can be drying if used in the same spot more than three days, but it is still super effective and I really enjoy it.
Brooke W.
Marietta, GA
I am an avid skin care user but every now and then my skin act up and this stuff saves me every time. I can't tell you how many times I have woken up to a new breakout, used this under my makeup and by that night the bump is gone! It is wonderful!
Caitlin D.
A bit heavy after a few hours, but so long as you exfoliate the excess cream off your face, this thing is a life saver. All of my spots turned less red, less puffy, and were almost completely gone after one use
Rebecca W.
This is definitely the best and quickest spot treatment I have used. I used to break out badly, due to hormones. This product won't cure hormonal acne, however it does help. For the price it is well worth it!
Emily G.
Steep Falls, ME
I tried this for a longtime, throughout middle school I had really bad acne, I found it to dry out the spot but also increase acne around the spot, I don't recommend this for anyone with dry or sensitive skin!
Bryce S.
When I first got this product it worked within a few days but eventually it just wasn't as fast as I would've liked it to be. It's an alright treatment but it doesn't stand a chance next to my 100% tea tree oil
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's