Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,297 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I began using this product and did not see the results I wanted in about two weeks. I expected to see results sooner. This particular product was a little harsh on my sensitive skin. It did not meet my expectations and I don't think I would buy this particular product in the future.
I had put this product on before I had went to bed, waking up I noticed the spots that I had put this product on were red. So I guess this product really didn't work for me because I have really sensitive skin.
Too much on the dry side, smells like alcohol waay too much! I used this product only once. I feel like it was kind of pricey for a small tube, but it really last because a little bit of product goes a long way. If you have dry skin I do not recommend it.
I really like this for emergencies when I get a pimple the night before something. Otherwise I tend to skip it. It reduces the redness and size of a pimple but with my sensitive skin it dries it out so badly!
This is my absolute favorite spot treatment. The reason I did give it four stars rather than five is because it can be drying if used in the same spot more than three days, but it is still super effective and I really enjoy it.
I am an avid skin care user but every now and then my skin act up and this stuff saves me every time. I can't tell you how many times I have woken up to a new breakout, used this under my makeup and by that night the bump is gone! It is wonderful!
A bit heavy after a few hours, but so long as you exfoliate the excess cream off your face, this thing is a life saver. All of my spots turned less red, less puffy, and were almost completely gone after one use
This is definitely the best and quickest spot treatment I have used. I used to break out badly, due to hormones. This product won't cure hormonal acne, however it does help. For the price it is well worth it!
I tried this for a longtime, throughout middle school I had really bad acne, I found it to dry out the spot but also increase acne around the spot, I don't recommend this for anyone with dry or sensitive skin!
When I first got this product it worked within a few days but eventually it just wasn't as fast as I would've liked it to be. It's an alright treatment but it doesn't stand a chance next to my 100% tea tree oil
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos