Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,281 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I highly recommend clean & clear products for acne. They are super affordable and can be bought anywhere and they really do work. I’m not a huge fan of wasting money on things that I don’t know will work or not and I’m sure your not either!
I really like this for emergencies when I get a pimple the night before something. Otherwise I tend to skip it. It reduces the redness and size of a pimple but with my sensitive skin it dries it out so badly!
I only use clean & clear products for my face. I've been using this product for about 4 years now. It works wonderful. I mainly use it at night. By morning the zit is either gone or has gone down considerably.
This product worked amazingly for me a couple of months ago. But now that my skin had changed and got even more stubborn with more acne, it just made my face oilier and clogged my pores. For others it might work fantastically but for stubborn, oily, acne-prone skin I would not recommend.
When I first got this product it worked within a few days but eventually it just wasn't as fast as I would've liked it to be. It's an alright treatment but it doesn't stand a chance next to my 100% tea tree oil
OMG I love this its the best ever i use it all the time and i told a lot of my friends about it. it really helped my skin clear up i will never stop using it i will use it for ever that's how much i love it!
ever had a pimple or zit just pop up that one day you can't afford having any ugly pimples on your face ? Well then this is the crean for you . This crean focused on thy exact same spot you're pimple is on and will diminish it in seconds !!
This treatment just didn't work for me. I used it on breakouts, following directions and it didn't clear my skin any faster than it would've normally. I have oily, acne prone skin if it makes a difference.
I used to always use this acne gel for spot treatment. I'm not sure if this actually makes it go away as fast as it says but I do think it helps a little bit. I would probably skip buying it and purchase something better
Unfortunately this product did not do anything for my occasional breakouts. I did not notice any reduced redness or pimple size. I would not recommend this treatment. If you are looking for one, I would say go with the Neutrogena 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment, it does wonders for me!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos