BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Kacy 💜.
I highly recommend clean & clear products for acne. They are super affordable and can be bought anywhere and they really do work. I’m not a huge fan of wasting money on things that I don’t know will work or not and I’m sure your not either!
holly b.
Germantown, WI
I really like this for emergencies when I get a pimple the night before something. Otherwise I tend to skip it. It reduces the redness and size of a pimple but with my sensitive skin it dries it out so badly!
Danielle J.
I only use clean & clear products for my face. I've been using this product for about 4 years now. It works wonderful. I mainly use it at night. By morning the zit is either gone or has gone down considerably.
Jessica C.
Oakton, VA
This product worked amazingly for me a couple of months ago. But now that my skin had changed and got even more stubborn with more acne, it just made my face oilier and clogged my pores. For others it might work fantastically but for stubborn, oily, acne-prone skin I would not recommend.
Bryce S.
When I first got this product it worked within a few days but eventually it just wasn't as fast as I would've liked it to be. It's an alright treatment but it doesn't stand a chance next to my 100% tea tree oil
Samantha G.
Merrick, NY
OMG I love this its the best ever i use it all the time and i told a lot of my friends about it. it really helped my skin clear up i will never stop using it i will use it for ever that's how much i love it!
Nalleli C.
ever had a pimple or zit just pop up that one day you can't afford having any ugly pimples on your face ? Well then this is the crean for you . This crean focused on thy exact same spot you're pimple is on and will diminish it in seconds !!
Samantha S.
Richmond, KY
This treatment just didn't work for me. I used it on breakouts, following directions and it didn't clear my skin any faster than it would've normally. I have oily, acne prone skin if it makes a difference.
Scotti O.
Oakley , CA
I used to always use this acne gel for spot treatment. I'm not sure if this actually makes it go away as fast as it says but I do think it helps a little bit. I would probably skip buying it and purchase something better
Ivy X.
Unfortunately this product did not do anything for my occasional breakouts. I did not notice any reduced redness or pimple size. I would not recommend this treatment. If you are looking for one, I would say go with the Neutrogena 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment, it does wonders for me!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's