Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,294 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This acne spot treatment has gotten rid of my acne in days. I’ve used it multiple times. It’s a very good price for it, but it’s a very small amount in the bottle. It’s stings when I put it on a new pimple.
Would absolutely not buy the spot treatment again. I had purchase it along with the kit and it was the one thing in the box that did nothing. Very disappointed as other Clean and Clear products I used did work.
This stuff is amazing! I remember buying it in high school! Very drying though so be sure to use a hydrating mask after using. I could do without the smell but you get used to it. Definitely cost effective!
Amazinggggg! Works particularly for white heads though. It literally dries them up! For cystic, under the skin, pimples, don’t waste the time or hope 😅 (use those new pimple treatment stickers for those!). The price is pretty good for this product too... I think I paid about $5, and I purchased it 6 months ago; I still have more than half of the tube left.
Love this spot treatment!! I usually use it on really noticeable spots. I wash my face with my everyday cleanser then towel dry my face and then i dab a TINY amount on the spot. Usually I do this before bed. It helps heal it overnight.
This spot treatment really works! When I get a breakout I just put a small dab on it at night or during the day and within a few hours it is usually slightly reduced in sized and/or dried up. I sometimes use it overnight when I can feel a blemish under the skin and by the morning, it usually has come to a head. I love this stuff!
I used this product before and it honestly didn’t work out for me I had very bad acne spots and this honestly didn’t help out at all and whenever I had a pimple pop up I would put this cream on it religiously and it would do anything and I’m the type of person that washes their face EVERY NIGHT AND MORNING and this just didn’t work out for me.
This product has and always will be my all time favorite. I have been using this product ever since I started struggling with acne, after I wash my face at night I put this gel on the troubled spot on my face and when I wake up the redness has gone down and the puffiness also.
I don’t have acne but like to use this product when I get a zit here and there and it’s perfect for me!! Dries up the zit and it’s gone in a matter of days. I only get a couple zits a year, so I can’t testify how it works for those who suffer from acne. If you’re like me and just need a product for the random zits, this is for you.
Works well when you're in a bind. Helps dry out an oily zit. Definitely easier to find that some other facial cleaners, can be found at target l, Wal-Mart, pretty much anywhere.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos