BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Kennedi N.
houston
This acne spot treatment has gotten rid of my acne in days. I’ve used it multiple times. It’s a very good price for it, but it’s a very small amount in the bottle. It’s stings when I put it on a new pimple.
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
Would absolutely not buy the spot treatment again. I had purchase it along with the kit and it was the one thing in the box that did nothing. Very disappointed as other Clean and Clear products I used did work.
Aimee A.
This stuff is amazing! I remember buying it in high school! Very drying though so be sure to use a hydrating mask after using. I could do without the smell but you get used to it. Definitely cost effective!
Karami B.
Knoxville, TN
Amazinggggg! Works particularly for white heads though. It literally dries them up! For cystic, under the skin, pimples, don’t waste the time or hope 😅 (use those new pimple treatment stickers for those!). The price is pretty good for this product too... I think I paid about $5, and I purchased it 6 months ago; I still have more than half of the tube left.
Stephanie P.
Jupiter, FL
Love this spot treatment!! I usually use it on really noticeable spots. I wash my face with my everyday cleanser then towel dry my face and then i dab a TINY amount on the spot. Usually I do this before bed. It helps heal it overnight.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
This spot treatment really works! When I get a breakout I just put a small dab on it at night or during the day and within a few hours it is usually slightly reduced in sized and/or dried up. I sometimes use it overnight when I can feel a blemish under the skin and by the morning, it usually has come to a head. I love this stuff!
Selena L.
Alvarado , TX
I used this product before and it honestly didn’t work out for me I had very bad acne spots and this honestly didn’t help out at all and whenever I had a pimple pop up I would put this cream on it religiously and it would do anything and I’m the type of person that washes their face EVERY NIGHT AND MORNING and this just didn’t work out for me.
Victoria M.
This product has and always will be my all time favorite. I have been using this product ever since I started struggling with acne, after I wash my face at night I put this gel on the troubled spot on my face and when I wake up the redness has gone down and the puffiness also.
Ashley A.
Henderson, NV
I don’t have acne but like to use this product when I get a zit here and there and it’s perfect for me!! Dries up the zit and it’s gone in a matter of days. I only get a couple zits a year, so I can’t testify how it works for those who suffer from acne. If you’re like me and just need a product for the random zits, this is for you.
Jamie P.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL
Works well when you're in a bind. Helps dry out an oily zit. Definitely easier to find that some other facial cleaners, can be found at target l, Wal-Mart, pretty much anywhere.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's