Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,264 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I put this on spots that I break out in. It helps over night. It doesn't make your pimples disappear but it does reduce the inflammation and redness. I like it and I would recommend it. I buy mine at target.
My boyfriend turned me onto this product. He's obsessed with it. Whenever we feel a blemish coming on we will put it on. It clears up the worst of acne. My friends all use it now too. It's great for the price.
Works fast!!!! That's all I can say! I was surprised at how fast it would work put it on as soon as I saw one coming and it would be gone the next day love it so much I will always use this product for sure
I was actually surprised on how well this worked. I'm only giving 4 stars because if you apply this after you tone your face and moisturize it starts to roll of you face. So you'd most likely have to suffer with dry face or deal with the balls of skin this creates
I love this, it takes just a little to cover small spots on your face. A little goes a long way! I put it on at night and in the morning the acne is basically gone! I bought it at Walmart and continue to buy it.
I use this NIGHTLY I have extremely dry skin so I just pat where I’m feeling a pimple coming or already have one and I notice a difference as early as the next day! This is definitely a staple in my skincare
Unfortunately this product did not do anything for my occasional breakouts. I did not notice any reduced redness or pimple size. I would not recommend this treatment. If you are looking for one, I would say go with the Neutrogena 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment, it does wonders for me!
I used this product for a little bit but it stopped working pretty quickly for me. I noticed change in the beginning but after a week or so the effects weren't as strong. I would not buy this product again.
OMG I love this its the best ever i use it all the time and i told a lot of my friends about it. it really helped my skin clear up i will never stop using it i will use it for ever that's how much i love it!
This product guarantees results. I bought it because it was inexpensive at Walmart and I was having a breakout. I applied the product at night and by the next day the pimples appeared smaller and less red.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos