Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,294 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I thought this product was ehh. I bought this product in the past because I had really bad acne and thought that it would help but I didn't see any improvement, if anything probably broke out even more from it.
This stuff is magic! I would recommend it to anyone who needs spot treatment! I've been using this product for years now. I can put it on at night and by the morning my spot has gone down drastically if not completely. I always have this on hand!
This stuff really does work! I have had unexplained breakouts lately and this has helped so much! It does what it says and usually after a couple days my pimple is either gone or a lot smaller than it was!
This has helped me so much for clearing up acne in a short amount of time. If my face breaks out before a big event I know I can count on this to dry up the acne & make it easy to cover with makeup.
I tried this for a longtime, throughout middle school I had really bad acne, I found it to dry out the spot but also increase acne around the spot, I don't recommend this for anyone with dry or sensitive skin!
One time I really had a bad pimple right in my forehead.. on the day of a date!!! Can you imagine that? So I had to pick this baby up and it did the job!!! It did dry the area up but with some moisturizer it helped!
I had put this product on before I had went to bed, waking up I noticed the spots that I had put this product on were red. So I guess this product really didn't work for me because I have really sensitive skin.
Too much on the dry side, smells like alcohol waay too much! I used this product only once. I feel like it was kind of pricey for a small tube, but it really last because a little bit of product goes a long way. If you have dry skin I do not recommend it.
This product worked amazingly for me a couple of months ago. But now that my skin had changed and got even more stubborn with more acne, it just made my face oilier and clogged my pores. For others it might work fantastically but for stubborn, oily, acne-prone skin I would not recommend.
I began using this product and did not see the results I wanted in about two weeks. I expected to see results sooner. This particular product was a little harsh on my sensitive skin. It did not meet my expectations and I don't think I would buy this particular product in the future.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos