BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Emma Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't get acne often at all, but when I do, they're the hormonal, painful kind. I put this on at night and my zit is gone (or at least a lot less noticeable) by the morning. I'm willing to accept a little dryness and itching for the amazing results.
Ryann W.
Apopka, FL
This is pretty good. I've only used it a few times but the times that I did use it, it actually looked like my acne was better the next morning. It's pretty cheap and I get mine from Walmart. I got mine in a kit.
Sara S.
I used to love this product because I thought it worked. But as I got older I realized that while the redness went down quick, the blemish itself was there for a while. I recommend the Clean and Clear Persa Gel.
sarah r.
West Plains, MO
This is a wonderful product, really does help with acne. On an odd side note my brother will use it after he shaves (his moustache) to help battle ingrown hairs.
Lauren L.
This spot treatment is one of the best I have ever used! Is it 100% efficient? No, but I have been struggling with a few problem spots for years and have never found any serums I like until my Dad brought this home. I bought it immediately for myself and have recommended it to so many others.
Solem M.
San Diego, CA
My go to spot treatment ! Both my husband and I have been using this for years !! Works great !! Dries out those little aliens so quick ! Also I can be worn under makeup without disturbing it , that's a plus for me
Kelsey L.
Denver, CO
This product actually works. If you get a blimish, put this on it and your face will be clear. It does seem to burn a little bit sometimes when you put it on, but it goes away and starts working. Clean and Clear products are great and really do work.
Melody P.
I thought this product was ehh. I bought this product in the past because I had really bad acne and thought that it would help but I didn't see any improvement, if anything probably broke out even more from it.
Karen C.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Every time I notice a pimple or breakout starting on my face I use this product and it's usually cleared up by the next day. I will warn you that if you pop something and then use this on it, it's going to sting!
Jessica G.
Lancaster, OH
I love this product! It was recommended to me by a close friend and now I'm the one recommending it! Works amazing for those stubborn acne spots! I bought mine from my local Walmart!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's