Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,308 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I don't get acne often at all, but when I do, they're the hormonal, painful kind. I put this on at night and my zit is gone (or at least a lot less noticeable) by the morning. I'm willing to accept a little dryness and itching for the amazing results.
This is pretty good. I've only used it a few times but the times that I did use it, it actually looked like my acne was better the next morning. It's pretty cheap and I get mine from Walmart. I got mine in a kit.
I used to love this product because I thought it worked. But as I got older I realized that while the redness went down quick, the blemish itself was there for a while. I recommend the Clean and Clear Persa Gel.
This is a wonderful product, really does help with acne. On an odd side note my brother will use it after he shaves (his moustache) to help battle ingrown hairs.
This spot treatment is one of the best I have ever used! Is it 100% efficient? No, but I have been struggling with a few problem spots for years and have never found any serums I like until my Dad brought this home. I bought it immediately for myself and have recommended it to so many others.
My go to spot treatment ! Both my husband and I have been using this for years !! Works great !! Dries out those little aliens so quick ! Also I can be worn under makeup without disturbing it , that's a plus for me
This product actually works. If you get a blimish, put this on it and your face will be clear. It does seem to burn a little bit sometimes when you put it on, but it goes away and starts working. Clean and Clear products are great and really do work.
I thought this product was ehh. I bought this product in the past because I had really bad acne and thought that it would help but I didn't see any improvement, if anything probably broke out even more from it.
Every time I notice a pimple or breakout starting on my face I use this product and it's usually cleared up by the next day. I will warn you that if you pop something and then use this on it, it's going to sting!
I love this product! It was recommended to me by a close friend and now I'm the one recommending it! Works amazing for those stubborn acne spots! I bought mine from my local Walmart!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos