BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle P.
Very fast acting! This would be my number one choice for acne treatment! I feel like it really does get the job done! Reduces size and redness you can't even tell!
Victoria G.
Southaven, MS
This product really works. I have always used clean and clear whenever I get a blemish. Thankfully I have never had to suffer from bad acne, just the occasional pimple here and there. Once I tried this product, this is now all I use. It starts to sting once you apply it but to me that tells me that its working. I would definitely recommend this product.
Brittany H.
Evansville , IN
Love to use this when I feel a pimple coming on. I have had more breakouts after having my daughter and want to keep them at bay. This feels like it really helps.
Danielle C.
Helotes, Tx
I really like this product and its one of the few skincare products I buy on a consistant basis but I have to be careful with it, it definitely dries up a pimple pretty quickly but it can also irritate my sensitive skin so be aware of how harsh it can be
Kate L.
Duluth, GA
Great for drying out a pimple before or after it pops! Helps reduce the redness and likelihood that another one will appear next to it! Great product and I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
I was pleasantly surprised to find out this product actually works well for my combination skin type. It didn't clear breakouts completely over night but it made a huge difference and helped them go away WAY faster!
Dalia L.
The best for getting rid of dark acne spots and for treating new acne spots. I've had acne spots that are years old and slowly but surely they've been removed. Love this product!
Madison W.
Tulsa, OK
Clean and Clear products are always hit or miss for me. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. This product works okay though, it doesn't get rid of every zit but it can help the big ones a bad day go down faster.
Emily H.
Brick, NJ
I like this product, it's the only acne spot treatment that has ever really worked for me. I'm only giving it 4 stars because it doesn't work every time on all of my acne, but I would definitely be screwed without it.
Brenna G.
Foxborough, MA
This stuff used to work on me, but my pimples always came back or popped up somewhere else on my face. It also can easily dry skin out. It does reduce the pain of a pimple, but takes a while to reduce it to nothing.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this