Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,792 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I just started using this after advice from a friend on YouTube about how great the product is. The tube has changed from the original but that's ok I prefer the plastic. If I have a situation at night and put this one 9 out of 10 times it will be much smaller. Almost unnoticeable.
This helped me a lot Through my first severe acne case it's very affordable and easy to find as well. I use this every time i seem to get a new pimple . I highly recommend it and it totally met my expectations I'm actually running out of mine so I need to buy a new one soon
I have bad acne so I use Clean & Clear Advantage 3 Step to keep it in control. I use the spot treatment almost every day. At night when I use it, by the time I wake up the next morning the pimple is way less red, and with one more use the pimple is gone. Love this spot treatment!
I like this product because it dries up my zits very quickly. It usually gets rid of them in a couple days. It does burn a little bit but not too bad. That being said, I probably won't be repurchasing because it doesn't do anything a little bit of hydrogen peroxide doesn't do.
I've found that this product works better for me than the Lush Grease Lightning that I was using before. This product works quickly and it's perfect for over night spot treatment. It's a small container, but it has lasted me forever. I would recommend this to anyone who gets blemishes, but not for those who suffer from severe acne.
I'm actually currently in the middle of using this product and I really think I see a difference in my breakouts. My only problem with it is if I try to wear it during the day under makeup- it balls up and flakes off during the application of any foundation / moisturizer / primer.
This product is perfect for people who have breakouts and need a quick fix! I use this product over a popped pimple or a pimple i can feel occurring. If you do use too much of this product, you will wake up with a red spot on the site you used this product on. You don't need much of this, just enough to cover your affected area. :)
This product never did much of anything for me, except make my skin dry. Didn't get down under the skin enough to get at my actual acne. I have cystic acne, so it's not just right on the surface like your most common types. I've always needed prescription-strength acne treatments.
When I sense that there's a large pimple coming, I apply this product hoping that it would help with the course of growth but it does not. I think all it does is taking away the redness. If the pimple has an opening, I feel like it actually seals it off and turning the pimple into a large, hard and no-exit pouch under your skin.
This is by far my favorite product for breakouts. if i wake up to a breakout i apply once in the morning and it takes away all "swelling" and redness withing a few minutes. i then cleanse my face and apply once more before bed and wake up the next morning with it absolutely gone
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos