BY CLEAN & CLEAR #10 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
I just started using this after advice from a friend on YouTube about how great the product is. The tube has changed from the original but that's ok I prefer the plastic. If I have a situation at night and put this one 9 out of 10 times it will be much smaller. Almost unnoticeable.
Yoselinn G.
San Diego, CA
This helped me a lot Through my first severe acne case it's very affordable and easy to find as well. I use this every time i seem to get a new pimple . I highly recommend it and it totally met my expectations I'm actually running out of mine so I need to buy a new one soon
Michelle A.
Tacoma, WA
I have bad acne so I use Clean & Clear Advantage 3 Step to keep it in control. I use the spot treatment almost every day. At night when I use it, by the time I wake up the next morning the pimple is way less red, and with one more use the pimple is gone. Love this spot treatment!
Shannon B.
Waukesha, WI
I like this product because it dries up my zits very quickly. It usually gets rid of them in a couple days. It does burn a little bit but not too bad. That being said, I probably won't be repurchasing because it doesn't do anything a little bit of hydrogen peroxide doesn't do.
Katie M.
Tampa, FL
I've found that this product works better for me than the Lush Grease Lightning that I was using before. This product works quickly and it's perfect for over night spot treatment. It's a small container, but it has lasted me forever. I would recommend this to anyone who gets blemishes, but not for those who suffer from severe acne.
Jessica W.
Cincinnati , OH
I'm actually currently in the middle of using this product and I really think I see a difference in my breakouts. My only problem with it is if I try to wear it during the day under makeup- it balls up and flakes off during the application of any foundation / moisturizer / primer.
Alisa T.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This product is perfect for people who have breakouts and need a quick fix! I use this product over a popped pimple or a pimple i can feel occurring. If you do use too much of this product, you will wake up with a red spot on the site you used this product on. You don't need much of this, just enough to cover your affected area. :)
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
This product never did much of anything for me, except make my skin dry. Didn't get down under the skin enough to get at my actual acne. I have cystic acne, so it's not just right on the surface like your most common types. I've always needed prescription-strength acne treatments.
Natalie H.
Utica, NY
When I sense that there's a large pimple coming, I apply this product hoping that it would help with the course of growth but it does not. I think all it does is taking away the redness. If the pimple has an opening, I feel like it actually seals it off and turning the pimple into a large, hard and no-exit pouch under your skin.
Kelsey C.
Bolivar, MO
This is by far my favorite product for breakouts. if i wake up to a breakout i apply once in the morning and it takes away all "swelling" and redness withing a few minutes. i then cleanse my face and apply once more before bed and wake up the next morning with it absolutely gone
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon