Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,280 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I bought a clean & clear set, and this came with it. Well, the set didn't work and neither this this thing. I usually get cystic acne and this did not do a thing to make it better! it did not reduce in size, the redness was still there. All it did was dry it. well thats not helpful, leaving me with a big ol dry spot, that even moisturizing it doesn't help.
This is the only thing I have found that works with my chest and back acne issues. Great to wear during the day because it is clear (not like some what based acne treatments) and you can wear under makeup on your face too!
This is a great acne product. If I feel a pimple coming, I just put a dab of it on in the morning and within a couple hours the pimple goes away and there is no more redness! If I use it on an existing pimple, it starts drying it out right away and it is gone within a few days. I have been using this product for years and will always have it in the house!
I do not get acne that much but once in awhile something will pop up. I tried this and the smell was so strong that it turned me off. I also did not notice my acne going away because of this. Overall I would not recommend
I usually have clear skin; but before my periods i break out on my chin and cheeks; this product clears those out within 24 hrs!! I would recommend this for mild pimples and acne arising due to hormonal changes; don't think it should be used on severe acne.
I've used this product for years now and it always delivers. Whenever I get a pesky pimple I automatically reach for this and within a day I get great results. It's quick and effective. I've never experienced any drying out of the skin but it may sting a bit.
It works for me if I don't use it all the time. my skin gets used to it. I really do like this product for the most part though. I use this product frequently sometimes it works amazingly, but sometimes it takes a while
Really helps improve your acne. very good formula and helps improve the overall look of skin. it's a little drying but nothing too unbearable. i've used this stuff time and time again.
This makes my acne go away a little bit faster but not noticeably enough to make me run out and buy this again. Plus I know it is supposed to dry out your pimple but it dries out everything it touches really badly.
I started using this when I was a teenager and it saved me from so many bad pictures and embarrassing pimples! It is a magical product that is super affordable and doesn't take long to work. I recommend to everyone!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos