BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Maricela R.
Huntington Park, CA
I bought a clean & clear set, and this came with it. Well, the set didn't work and neither this this thing. I usually get cystic acne and this did not do a thing to make it better! it did not reduce in size, the redness was still there. All it did was dry it. well thats not helpful, leaving me with a big ol dry spot, that even moisturizing it doesn't help.
Jessica C.
This is the only thing I have found that works with my chest and back acne issues. Great to wear during the day because it is clear (not like some what based acne treatments) and you can wear under makeup on your face too!
Catherine J.
This is a great acne product. If I feel a pimple coming, I just put a dab of it on in the morning and within a couple hours the pimple goes away and there is no more redness! If I use it on an existing pimple, it starts drying it out right away and it is gone within a few days. I have been using this product for years and will always have it in the house!
Jessica A.
Winchester, VA
I do not get acne that much but once in awhile something will pop up. I tried this and the smell was so strong that it turned me off. I also did not notice my acne going away because of this. Overall I would not recommend
Kaitlin M.
Humble, TX
I usually have clear skin; but before my periods i break out on my chin and cheeks; this product clears those out within 24 hrs!! I would recommend this for mild pimples and acne arising due to hormonal changes; don't think it should be used on severe acne.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
I've used this product for years now and it always delivers. Whenever I get a pesky pimple I automatically reach for this and within a day I get great results. It's quick and effective. I've never experienced any drying out of the skin but it may sting a bit.
Jenn G.
Tamaqua, PA
It works for me if I don't use it all the time. my skin gets used to it. I really do like this product for the most part though. I use this product frequently sometimes it works amazingly, but sometimes it takes a while
Emily M.
Really helps improve your acne. very good formula and helps improve the overall look of skin. it's a little drying but nothing too unbearable. i've used this stuff time and time again.
Victoria K.
Saint Ann, MO
This makes my acne go away a little bit faster but not noticeably enough to make me run out and buy this again. Plus I know it is supposed to dry out your pimple but it dries out everything it touches really badly.
Blaine A.
I started using this when I was a teenager and it saved me from so many bad pictures and embarrassing pimples! It is a magical product that is super affordable and doesn't take long to work. I recommend to everyone!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's