Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,274 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I have been using for a few days and haven’t noticed a huge improvement but I have noticed that my pimples have shrunk. I have never used this before but I am going to keep using it because I think it just needs a little more time to work.
This product was literally did nothing for me I was so disappointed considering the price for it and my results I will not recommend this to anyone and I will not purchase it again
This is a great, affordable spot treatment for acne. It compares a lot to the clinique spot treatment at a quarter of the price. It can be drying but not horribly, which is great.
Love this product!! One of the only acne treatments i’ve ever used that really clears up my spots overnight. I have started to immediately use this whenever I feel a spot coming on and it clears it right up!
This has been the go to spot treatment for me for years now. Very affordable, if you use it consistently you will see a big difference. It can cause dry patches if you don’t moisturize along with it, but clean and clear also has a good acne fighting moisturizer as well that works with this! Probably will always have this in my cabinet!
Love! I use this when I notice a small blemish or spot on my face and by the next morning it’s either gone down significantly or is completely gone! Super effective! It’s the best spot treatments I’ve used. I will say if you’ve picked at any pimples or have popped them it will burn a little when you apply this product but nothing bad!
i love this clean and clear spot treatment. it’s so useful because right when i see a pesky pimple i just put this right on there and it goes away within a few days. i would definitely buy this product again
Although it seriously dries out your skin, the Clean & Clear Acne Spot Treatment works amazingly. It starts to work automatically and after two or three days, acne spots are gone! It worked for me and other members of my family perfectly. I would most definitely recommend that others use this if they're looking to stop a breakout.
This product lasts forever! It smells really weird. It helps reduce the redness of acne but does not help get rid of the acne itself. I keep using it because at least it reduces redness. Granted the product would be more beneficial for the price if it actually got rid of the acne.
I think I want to like this more than I do. I tried this looking for a cheaper alternative however I just felt disappointed. I didn't feel like it did anything to help my face. honestly I feel It may have made my zits worse and my face felt oily. I personally wouldn't recommend however I do have a friend with more dry skin who's a fan
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos