Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,266 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I've been using this product for a while now. Whenever I get a blemish and use this product consistently, it goes away in no time. I'm not a fan of the smell but it's worth it for a product that dries up my oily spots
Really works and treats spotting. I use every night before i go to bed and wake up and the pimples are either completely gone or almost gone. Good price for the product. I've been using this for 2 years and will continue with breaks in between using.
This product really works. I have always used clean and clear whenever I get a blemish. Thankfully I have never had to suffer from bad acne, just the occasional pimple here and there. Once I tried this product, this is now all I use. It starts to sting once you apply it but to me that tells me that its working. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ive used this product for about 8 years now. I think that this is a great product for being a drugstore item. My boyfriend has actually used this product too and agrees that it is good for being so cheap. I will probably keep on repurchasing this product.
I used to have pretty bad breakouts from stress. Now i just put this on any problem areas and literally the problem is goneby the next day! I love this stuff. Actually i love clean and clear in general, ive never had an issue with any of their products.(:
So I really like this product. It is very simple to use and you just put it on a couple of spots in overnight they basically vanished. The price for what you’re getting is astonishing it it is so worth it I would recommend it to anyone.
This product is awesome! i used it before i went to bed on a pimple & when i woke up it was gone. it helps when you have a painful zit to help w/ rednish & help it stop hurting. i have very sensitive skin & this doesn't make me sore or dry me out either.
Really helps improve your acne. very good formula and helps improve the overall look of skin. it's a little drying but nothing too unbearable. i've used this stuff time and time again.
I have been completely in love with this product for as long as pimples have been poping up on my face. this is a life saver! this acne spot treatment has successfully dimished zits overnight leaving my skin flawless.
I use this any time I have hormonal acne, and it makes breakouts literally disappear overnight! Redness, soreness, and size are reduced significantly when I apply this right before bed and wash my face in the morning.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos