BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Laura R.
San Antonio, TX
Does reduce the swelling as well as redness of a pimple within hours. It doesn't rid of the pimple completely but is still a product that works to reduce its swelling!
Shannon G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this little guy right here. Although when I first used it, it's smell smelt all too familiar. Kind of like beer... am I alone here? Anyway, this helps with those random white heads that pop up in the middle of the night
Julie M.
Great for spot treatment breakouts! Anytime I even FEEL a bump, I just apply a little of this a couple times a day, and the pimple never forms. But if one does, I just use a dab a couple times and its gone by the next day. I have been using this product for a few years now, and love it! Its always in my makeup bag!
Sarah T.
I use this product once in a while, it typically will dry my skin out a bit when I use it. It gives me quick results when I use it with Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 but i have to use moisturizer after applying because my skin is dry where its applied. If you don't mind having a little dry skin when you use it id recommend it because it does give some what quick results.
Bailey G.
Germantown, TN
This product is great for a spot treatment for acne! It clears up the acne overnight! I would definitely recommend this product to someone who has acne pop up occasionally. Great buy and isn't harsh on your skin at all!
Priscilla F.
I used this with acne system but I felt like it melted the skin around my acne off. It peeled away and leaked a liquid. No other acne spot treatment had ever done this. So I stopped using it. But it did get the pimple down.
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
love this product! works great! price is very affordable! i couldn't be more happy with the outcome! i will definitely be purchasing this item in the near future!!! thank you so much! also, i will be recommending to everyone!
Jacqueline B.
Fraziers Btm, WV
I initially loved this product and I still do to some extent but it is not perfect. I love all Clean and Clear products but I have noticed with their Advantage line that if you use a certain product for a lengthy amount of time it dries out your skin and on occasion just stops working all together to battle acne.
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
I use this at night, I love how the next day I can see a noticeable difference in my red bumps. it gets rid of the redness, the swelling, and I just love how it works for my skin so well. and the bottle seems to last forever!!
Brittany W.
binghamton
I have been using this product for id say around 6 years now. i LOVE it. i use it at nighttime for a night treatment on those stubborn blemishes. or under makeup with a light layer and let it dry for a more preventative approach. it gives a nice minty tingle to the skin and drys out those stubborn pimples fast!!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's