Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,328 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Does reduce the swelling as well as redness of a pimple within hours. It doesn't rid of the pimple completely but is still a product that works to reduce its swelling!
I love this little guy right here. Although when I first used it, it's smell smelt all too familiar. Kind of like beer... am I alone here? Anyway, this helps with those random white heads that pop up in the middle of the night
Great for spot treatment breakouts! Anytime I even FEEL a bump, I just apply a little of this a couple times a day, and the pimple never forms. But if one does, I just use a dab a couple times and its gone by the next day. I have been using this product for a few years now, and love it! Its always in my makeup bag!
I use this product once in a while, it typically will dry my skin out a bit when I use it. It gives me quick results when I use it with Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 but i have to use moisturizer after applying because my skin is dry where its applied. If you don't mind having a little dry skin when you use it id recommend it because it does give some what quick results.
This product is great for a spot treatment for acne! It clears up the acne overnight! I would definitely recommend this product to someone who has acne pop up occasionally. Great buy and isn't harsh on your skin at all!
I used this with acne system but I felt like it melted the skin around my acne off. It peeled away and leaked a liquid. No other acne spot treatment had ever done this. So I stopped using it. But it did get the pimple down.
love this product! works great! price is very affordable! i couldn't be more happy with the outcome! i will definitely be purchasing this item in the near future!!! thank you so much! also, i will be recommending to everyone!
I initially loved this product and I still do to some extent but it is not perfect. I love all Clean and Clear products but I have noticed with their Advantage line that if you use a certain product for a lengthy amount of time it dries out your skin and on occasion just stops working all together to battle acne.
I use this at night, I love how the next day I can see a noticeable difference in my red bumps. it gets rid of the redness, the swelling, and I just love how it works for my skin so well. and the bottle seems to last forever!!
I have been using this product for id say around 6 years now. i LOVE it. i use it at nighttime for a night treatment on those stubborn blemishes. or under makeup with a light layer and let it dry for a more preventative approach. it gives a nice minty tingle to the skin and drys out those stubborn pimples fast!!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos