Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,269 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I bought this on a whim at Kroger when my skin was breaking out. I feel like this product worked at first but my skin just got used to it and it stopped working completely after awhile. Very drying but definitely dried out the pimples. I would use with an extra strength moisturizer.
This is awesome! It really helps to fight stop acne. It will dry out your skin so be sure to use a moisturizer! You can get it at any drugstore, it's very affordable
I do not get acne that much but once in awhile something will pop up. I tried this and the smell was so strong that it turned me off. I also did not notice my acne going away because of this. Overall I would not recommend
This works great! I love when i wake up in the morning and my zits are all dried up, I use this after I wash my face and do my whole night routine, it makes my zits small and dries them up over night! I would totally recommend!
This stuff is amazing!! I get cystic type acne breakouts and this will help stop it in it's tracks. Like seriously if it wasn't for this applied I would have terribly painful mountain sized breakouts. The price is great but honestly it's worth more lol
I usually have clear skin; but before my periods i break out om ny chin and cheeks; this product clears those out within 24 hrs!! I would recommend this for mild pimples and acne arising due to hormonal changes; don't think it should be used on severe acne.
I absolutely do not like this product it is not work on my I have very open and drive this made my skin so oily even made it more dry I got a rash and hives from it
I usually have clear skin; but before my periods i break out on my chin and cheeks; this product clears those out within 24 hrs!! I would recommend this for mild pimples and acne arising due to hormonal changes; don't think it should be used on severe acne.
I have bought this product 3 times in maybe 2 years? It lasts pretty long. I only put a little on each zit or acne i see on my face. I apply this on at night and go to sleep and usually the next day my zit is smaller than it was the night before.
This product is okay. It burns my skin a little and probably would be bad for sensitive skins. I instead constantly repurchase the other Clean and Clear treatment--I believe its persa 10 gel or something to that affect.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos