BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla M.
Greensburg, KY
I used this product when I had bad acne in hopes of finding a remedy. It took a while for this product to work. When it finely did, it dried my face out and I had to discontinue using it. It's not very expensive and is worth a shot!
riah S.
Salem, OR
I've had a really bad reaction to clean and clear. Even this spot treatment made my acne worse and caused dry patches. If you have sensitive skin, stay away from this brand!
Sarah L.
Belleview, FL
I love having spot treatment on hand for any pesky pimples that come about. However, i didn’t find this one particularly quick or effective for me. I love this brand, but this product didn’t do it. But everyone’s skin is different!
Julie M.
Great for spot treatment breakouts! Anytime I even FEEL a bump, I just apply a little of this a couple times a day, and the pimple never forms. But if one does, I just use a dab a couple times and its gone by the next day. I have been using this product for a few years now, and love it! Its always in my makeup bag!
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Seems to do a decent job. For me, it doesn't get rid of the acne bumps, it just speeds up the process. Which seems like a good thing until you get home and realize that it caused your new zit to come to a head during the day.
Bailey G.
Germantown, TN
This product is great for a spot treatment for acne! It clears up the acne overnight! I would definitely recommend this product to someone who has acne pop up occasionally. Great buy and isn't harsh on your skin at all!
stacey w.
Derby, KS
Great spot treatment for acne spot that pop up inconveniently. Usually completely gone in 48 hours. I have used this spot treatment for year and will continue to do so.
Brittany L.
Raceland, LA
Great spot treatment for those stubborn pimples. You just put a dab and go to bed by the morning its either gone or barely noticeable. I would highly recommend this!!!
Heiter R.
Anderson , IN
This product is great in eliminating the ugliness of zits and blackheads. It speeds up the drying process and returns you to normal quicker. I would say it is effective. It is a little pricey, but a small amount goes a long way.
Kristel C.
Linden, NJ
This spot treatment is very potent! However after having used it for about three years now it doesn't affect my skin much anymore, but that's with most products after using them for some time!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this