Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,541 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I used this product when I had bad acne in hopes of finding a remedy. It took a while for this product to work. When it finely did, it dried my face out and I had to discontinue using it. It's not very expensive and is worth a shot!
I've had a really bad reaction to clean and clear. Even this spot treatment made my acne worse and caused dry patches. If you have sensitive skin, stay away from this brand!
I love having spot treatment on hand for any pesky pimples that come about. However, i didn’t find this one particularly quick or effective for me. I love this brand, but this product didn’t do it. But everyone’s skin is different!
Great for spot treatment breakouts! Anytime I even FEEL a bump, I just apply a little of this a couple times a day, and the pimple never forms. But if one does, I just use a dab a couple times and its gone by the next day. I have been using this product for a few years now, and love it! Its always in my makeup bag!
Seems to do a decent job. For me, it doesn't get rid of the acne bumps, it just speeds up the process. Which seems like a good thing until you get home and realize that it caused your new zit to come to a head during the day.
This product is great for a spot treatment for acne! It clears up the acne overnight! I would definitely recommend this product to someone who has acne pop up occasionally. Great buy and isn't harsh on your skin at all!
Great spot treatment for acne spot that pop up inconveniently. Usually completely gone in 48 hours. I have used this spot treatment for year and will continue to do so.
Great spot treatment for those stubborn pimples. You just put a dab and go to bed by the morning its either gone or barely noticeable. I would highly recommend this!!!
This product is great in eliminating the ugliness of zits and blackheads. It speeds up the drying process and returns you to normal quicker. I would say it is effective. It is a little pricey, but a small amount goes a long way.
This spot treatment is very potent! However after having used it for about three years now it doesn't affect my skin much anymore, but that's with most products after using them for some time!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos