Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,717 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I used this product as a spot treatment and I was under the impression that it would noticeably reduce redness and size in a short time. I did not see a big difference and after a few applications I noticed it start to dry my skin.
This did not do much for the break out that I had on my face. There was no noticeable change in the size or redness of the pimple. I also found that it dried out the area around the pimple making the blemish actually look worse.
Very effective product. Highly recommend this because it is very gentle and does the job of getting rid of my ance. This is a staple is my face routine and will continue to buy
I have been using this for awhile and I love it! As soon as I feel a zit about to pop up this does product does the trick! You can purchase this product at Walmart. I believe this product needs no improvement and is great on price.
Works well for a spot treatment. Kind of slippery texture, which I find is a little weird to get onto the spot, but once it is in place it doesn't budge and does the job.
I love this spot treatment anytime I have a breakout I just came it on constantly and it makes me feel like it starts to go down instantly and within days my pimple is gone! I would so recommend this to anyone who needs the help!
This product doesn't work for my oily, breakout prone skin. I find salycylic acid products to just make my acne worse. Try a spot treatment with benzoyl peroxide instead. It works as an antibiotic and is much, much more effective.
Amazing stuff this is my go to product when i am breaking out. I absolutely love this stuff!! If i see a pimple on my face i just add some of this acne spot treatment and the next day its close to gone its amazing. life saver
I used this every night before I went to bed. It shrunk pimples a little, but not much. It always dried out my skin, which I expected, but it also made my skin really red, irritated, and itchy. I don't think it was strong enough to get rid of any acne, but it had something that really irritated my skin. Other products with similar Salicylic acid content have worked much better.
This thing worksssssss believe me people when I say it does. I use to love this thing every time I saw a pimple I was running for my little bottle. Awesome product of course teenage years it didn't last very long but it was amazing
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos