Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,292 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This really works. At the first sight of a blemish just dot it on the area and it stops it without irritating and making it worse. I use to get a treatment from my dermatologist until a friend told me about this and not to mention that this is about $6.00 and my prescription cost was so much more .This works just as good.
It's a must-have for me! It really does reduce the acne by 1/2 its size in avg 8 hrs. If you use it overnight, it'll literally be gone the next morning. It doesn't dry out my skin. I like that it's a gel and not cream so it's not noticeable and blends with my skin. Even though it's a bit pricey in my area, I still buy it
I used this product as a spot treatment and I was under the impression that it would noticeably reduce redness and size in a short time. I did not see a big difference and after a few applications I noticed it start to dry my skin.
I have used this in the past and wasn't all that impressed!! It did take some of the pimples swelling down but it in no way erased it!! The actual product burned on my skin!! I would only use this if I had a really swollen pimple!!
This product doesn't work for my oily, breakout prone skin. I find salycylic acid products to just make my acne worse. Try a spot treatment with benzoyl peroxide instead. It works as an antibiotic and is much, much more effective.
I have very oily acne prone skin and this and their persa 10 gel did nothing for my acne. Idk what it is about their products maybe it's the formula but I always see great reviews and when I go out to try it they don't work and I always applied right after washing my face.
This works miracles for my skin. I have rather oily skin, so I randomly get break outs. This product really reduces the time it takes for my break outs to go away. It does tingle, so I'm not sure how it would work on sensitive skin.
Amazing acne treatment, a little smidge of this product goes a long way! Use overnight and it gets rid of most of the blemish! The consistancy is not oily or irritable on skin, even sensitive. Highly recommended product for all!!
This product was gentle enough for my sensitive skin, but helped to keep those pesky pimples at bay. While I don't feel like it helped 100% I do feel like it helped quite a bit. It is a product that I've purchases several times.
I used this every night before I went to bed. It shrunk pimples a little, but not much. It always dried out my skin, which I expected, but it also made my skin really red, irritated, and itchy. I don't think it was strong enough to get rid of any acne, but it had something that really irritated my skin. Other products with similar Salicylic acid content have worked much better.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos