BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Carrie W.
This really works. At the first sight of a blemish just dot it on the area and it stops it without irritating and making it worse. I use to get a treatment from my dermatologist until a friend told me about this and not to mention that this is about $6.00 and my prescription cost was so much more .This works just as good.
Winnie L.
El Monte , CA
It's a must-have for me! It really does reduce the acne by 1/2 its size in avg 8 hrs. If you use it overnight, it'll literally be gone the next morning. It doesn't dry out my skin. I like that it's a gel and not cream so it's not noticeable and blends with my skin. Even though it's a bit pricey in my area, I still buy it
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
I used this product as a spot treatment and I was under the impression that it would noticeably reduce redness and size in a short time. I did not see a big difference and after a few applications I noticed it start to dry my skin.
Marian S.
Modesto, CA
I have used this in the past and wasn't all that impressed!! It did take some of the pimples swelling down but it in no way erased it!! The actual product burned on my skin!! I would only use this if I had a really swollen pimple!!
Madeline D.
Washington, DC
This product doesn't work for my oily, breakout prone skin. I find salycylic acid products to just make my acne worse. Try a spot treatment with benzoyl peroxide instead. It works as an antibiotic and is much, much more effective.
Julissa M.
Fort Myers, FL
I have very oily acne prone skin and this and their persa 10 gel did nothing for my acne. Idk what it is about their products maybe it's the formula but I always see great reviews and when I go out to try it they don't work and I always applied right after washing my face.
Ashley J.
This works miracles for my skin. I have rather oily skin, so I randomly get break outs. This product really reduces the time it takes for my break outs to go away. It does tingle, so I'm not sure how it would work on sensitive skin.
Pamela  N.
Milford, CT
Amazing acne treatment, a little smidge of this product goes a long way! Use overnight and it gets rid of most of the blemish! The consistancy is not oily or irritable on skin, even sensitive. Highly recommended product for all!!
Jessica N.
Marlborough, MA
This product was gentle enough for my sensitive skin, but helped to keep those pesky pimples at bay. While I don't feel like it helped 100% I do feel like it helped quite a bit. It is a product that I've purchases several times.
Gwenyth W.
Newbury, VT
I used this every night before I went to bed. It shrunk pimples a little, but not much. It always dried out my skin, which I expected, but it also made my skin really red, irritated, and itchy. I don't think it was strong enough to get rid of any acne, but it had something that really irritated my skin. Other products with similar Salicylic acid content have worked much better.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's