Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,294 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I've had a really bad reaction to clean and clear. Even this spot treatment made my acne worse and caused dry patches. If you have sensitive skin, stay away from this brand!
Overall, I do like this product but I wouldn't recommend it for every day use. I have normal to oily skin that is acne prone. When I get a break out I apply the Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment and I definitely do notice a difference overnight. The size and redness of the pimple definitely decreases, but I notice that it leaves the area I applied it to flaky and dry.
Works well for a spot treatment. Kind of slippery texture, which I find is a little weird to get onto the spot, but once it is in place it doesn't budge and does the job.
This works miracles for my skin. I have rather oily skin, so I randomly get break outs. This product really reduces the time it takes for my break outs to go away. It does tingle, so I'm not sure how it would work on sensitive skin.
I love this product and it got rid of my pimples quickly without leaving any kind of rashes on my face, I repurchased this several times, until I discovered another one that worked a little better. I would definitely recommend this.
Amazing acne treatment, a little smidge of this product goes a long way! Use overnight and it gets rid of most of the blemish! The consistancy is not oily or irritable on skin, even sensitive. Highly recommended product for all!!
I have been using this for awhile and I love it! As soon as I feel a zit about to pop up this does product does the trick! You can purchase this product at Walmart. I believe this product needs no improvement and is great on price.
To be honest I don't even have acne, but I bought this product to clear up some pimples and it worked perfectly. In about a week, the size and redness was significantly reduced. The only negative about this product is that it is a little drying, but that should be expected from a salicylic acid medication, just use a good moisturizer during the time your using the product.
I love this spot treatment anytime I have a breakout I just came it on constantly and it makes me feel like it starts to go down instantly and within days my pimple is gone! I would so recommend this to anyone who needs the help!
This product was gentle enough for my sensitive skin, but helped to keep those pesky pimples at bay. While I don't feel like it helped 100% I do feel like it helped quite a bit. It is a product that I've purchases several times.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos