Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,274 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I uses this product at night so it fight a sudden and severe breakout quickly. It is a great product that works so well! It deflates my acne overnight and still continues working the next day. It works great on my sensitive skin.
This did not do much for the break out that I had on my face. There was no noticeable change in the size or redness of the pimple. I also found that it dried out the area around the pimple making the blemish actually look worse.
My best friend recommended this for me. I've only bought this once, & I think I should try it out again. I think it is pretty effective and its and okay price for how well it works. The packaging is nice. And there is room for improvement especially with the packaging
Amazing stuff this is my go to product when i am breaking out. I absolutely love this stuff!! If i see a pimple on my face i just add some of this acne spot treatment and the next day its close to gone its amazing. life saver
Very effective product. Highly recommend this because it is very gentle and does the job of getting rid of my ance. This is a staple is my face routine and will continue to buy
This thing worksssssss believe me people when I say it does. I use to love this thing every time I saw a pimple I was running for my little bottle. Awesome product of course teenage years it didn't last very long but it was amazing
I used to use this or something like this back in my middle school days and I’ve just recently come back to it and it still works wonders for me! Definitely worth a shot!! Plus it fits in so well with the rest of my skin care routine!
I love this spot treatment anytime I have a breakout I just came it on constantly and it makes me feel like it starts to go down instantly and within days my pimple is gone! I would so recommend this to anyone who needs the help!
I used this product when I had bad acne in hopes of finding a remedy. It took a while for this product to work. When it finely did, it dried my face out and I had to discontinue using it. It's not very expensive and is worth a shot!
This really works. At the first sight of a blemish just dot it on the area and it stops it without irritating and making it worse. I use to get a treatment from my dermatologist until a friend told me about this and not to mention that this is about $6.00 and my prescription cost was so much more .This works just as good.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos