BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Emma L.
San Antonio, TEXAS
This stuff goes straight into the break out and kill all of the bacteria that is in there. I use it when I see a break out and by the morning it is easily covered by makeup.
Christy L.
This product is a hit or a miss. Sometimes it works on my breakouts and reduces them, but sometimes it doesn't at all. Tip: Use ONLY as a spot treatment and not anywhere else because it will dry up your skin and create dry patches!
Haru
I use this on my acne spots every night before I go to sleep and after a week or so, I can see vivid changes. My acne gets a lot smaller and a lot less red. However, it doesn't completely get rid of my acne that's a little bigger. The small one completely disappear though!!
Denisse M.
Shafter, CA
This is my favorite acne product of all time. I put it in every night on any red pimples, growing pimples, whitehead pimples, and they go down significantly. It really has helped my skin go clear. I would definitely buy again and again.
Jenny H.
It stung a little when I applied it, but it's not that bad. The product seems to kind of settle down my acne, but I didn't use it consistently enough to see any major results.
Janelle H.
Louisville, KY
Can be for everyday use or when you need to eliminate pimples pronto. This little tube may be small, but it does a huge ton of work to benefit your skin to make you look healthier, younger, and fresh!!
Jesse V.
This product is a little too sticky for me, didn't see any great results from using it. Probably would never purchase it again but it did last a long time. I would say it's a little harsh for sensitive skin because it does burn a little
Julia S.
This is like my secret weapon for fighting acne this product will get rid of any blemish you have or it can make it smaller so it's barley there I will always use this product and keep repurchasing it
Fabiana C.

This is good quality I love that I use when I go out a pimple and it disappears one night , the super recommend is the etter investment because the price is very affordable !!
Stephane D.
This product actually irritates any spot I put it on. It burns like crazy for a few seconds when you use it but the next day I am more broken out from it. Would not recommend.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's