Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,313 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This stuff goes straight into the break out and kill all of the bacteria that is in there. I use it when I see a break out and by the morning it is easily covered by makeup.
This product is a hit or a miss. Sometimes it works on my breakouts and reduces them, but sometimes it doesn't at all. Tip: Use ONLY as a spot treatment and not anywhere else because it will dry up your skin and create dry patches!
I use this on my acne spots every night before I go to sleep and after a week or so, I can see vivid changes. My acne gets a lot smaller and a lot less red. However, it doesn't completely get rid of my acne that's a little bigger. The small one completely disappear though!!
This is my favorite acne product of all time. I put it in every night on any red pimples, growing pimples, whitehead pimples, and they go down significantly. It really has helped my skin go clear. I would definitely buy again and again.
It stung a little when I applied it, but it's not that bad. The product seems to kind of settle down my acne, but I didn't use it consistently enough to see any major results.
Can be for everyday use or when you need to eliminate pimples pronto. This little tube may be small, but it does a huge ton of work to benefit your skin to make you look healthier, younger, and fresh!!
This product is a little too sticky for me, didn't see any great results from using it. Probably would never purchase it again but it did last a long time. I would say it's a little harsh for sensitive skin because it does burn a little
This is like my secret weapon for fighting acne this product will get rid of any blemish you have or it can make it smaller so it's barley there I will always use this product and keep repurchasing it
This is good quality I love that I use when I go out a pimple and it disappears one night , the super recommend is the etter investment because the price is very affordable !!
This product actually irritates any spot I put it on. It burns like crazy for a few seconds when you use it but the next day I am more broken out from it. Would not recommend.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos