Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,561 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This did nothing for me. I read a lot of miracle reviews and I was hopeful. But I've learned me skin doesn't respond well to this kind only medication. I've decided to go a more natural route. I will keep this around for if I am ever in a pinch.
It helps me when I get an ugly random pimple on my face. I put it on my pimple before I goto bed and it's significantly lessened in the morning. it has gotten rid of them completely some times but not always.
I have used this every day since I was about 14 and it still work miracles for me. I haven’t found anything better yet and I doubt i will. I usually buy mine at Ulta or Walmart.
I use the product at night when I am going to see friends the next day or want to look nice. I use this on the small spots where I have a few pimples. And it worked really well the first night, but I haven't seen much improvement since then.
Treats pimples fast and isn't too harsh on the skin! Also lasts a while despite how small the tube is. Pimple goes down significantly after 1-2 uses. Widely available at stores
I've been using this product for years, since high school. The main reason I like this product is because the salicylic acid is gentle on my skin. My skin has a terrible reaction to any acne products with benzoyl peroxide. I get hormonal related pimples mainly in the t-zone areas.
This product sadly didn't work for me. it didn't approve anything my skin was still the same. I still had breakouts and it did nothing for my skin. But it didn't dry out out my skin. I would not recommend this product to you based on my experience.
My wife bought this and it works wonders on my face. I am a man and not afraid to admit that I sometimes use her products. Didn't leave my skin feeling dry. Will be buying this product for myself if the wife doesn't get it for me again.
This product is okay stings because of the sacylic acid that is at work than it will stop tingling and feel normal, it is a gel like consistency it works for spot zits and pimples overnight or through the day prior to a day or two from going out
My boyfriend had this and didn't use it so I used it and normally my acne takes some more to go away but this worked. This is my favorite spot treatment to get his day. It does have a chemical smell and is strong but it works and that's all that matters
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos