Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,752 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This used to work really well for me, but it has become less effective recently. I use it in conjunction with tea tree oil, and it makes a good combination. It's a good value, and isn't pricey, but there are definitely better spot treatments out there.
While this product doesn't help with acne scares, it does help small blemishes fade overnight. It leaves a film on your skin that has to be washed off, but it does exactly what it says and is a perfect spot corrector. I see clearer skin the very next day after using it and I like it for that.
The first few times I used it, it burned really badly. It did help the severe breakouts I was having at the time. Once my face cleared up and my breakouts became more sparse and less severe, I find this to be too strong and dries my skin out too much.
This stuff is amazing! I have been a huge fan of it for a long time and use it every time I break out. It's fairly priced and worth it! I have bought numerous bottles because I use it so often. Along with my borrowing mine constantly. Highly recommend!
This did absolutely nothing for my face. The packaging is nice but completely diss leading! I was extremely disappointed with the fact that it said it would clear up a pimple within a certain timeframe and didn’t. Will not be using this product again.
This stuff works fast! I put it on before bed and in the morning there is an obvious difference. The only bad part is that when it dries it's a little rough and dries out your skin.
Decent product if you apply up to 3 times a day like they suggest. Helps slowly diminish pimples over a course of a few days. I like having this on hand for when small acne emergencies start to pop up. If you catch it quick enough, this gel works faster.
This is my favorite product. It's easy to use just a small amount where needed and clears up a problem area fast without drying out my skin to much. This works just as well as some of the more expensive brands!
This product works. Breakouts are minimized in 24 hours. The texture is filmy but still light enough to wear over or under Foundation. The pricing is a little high for the amount of product but well worth it.
It smells so good and it really does do exactly what it's supposed to do ! I bought this product at a drugstore and it comes in a nice little packaging ...little amount of product but just enough to get the job done !
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos