BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
This used to work really well for me, but it has become less effective recently. I use it in conjunction with tea tree oil, and it makes a good combination. It's a good value, and isn't pricey, but there are definitely better spot treatments out there.
Marisa D.
Rock Springs, WY
While this product doesn't help with acne scares, it does help small blemishes fade overnight. It leaves a film on your skin that has to be washed off, but it does exactly what it says and is a perfect spot corrector. I see clearer skin the very next day after using it and I like it for that.
Hailey R.
Virginia Bch, VA
The first few times I used it, it burned really badly. It did help the severe breakouts I was having at the time. Once my face cleared up and my breakouts became more sparse and less severe, I find this to be too strong and dries my skin out too much.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
This stuff is amazing! I have been a huge fan of it for a long time and use it every time I break out. It's fairly priced and worth it! I have bought numerous bottles because I use it so often. Along with my borrowing mine constantly. Highly recommend!
Priscilla T.
This did absolutely nothing for my face. The packaging is nice but completely diss leading! I was extremely disappointed with the fact that it said it would clear up a pimple within a certain timeframe and didn’t. Will not be using this product again.
Christa V.
Walker, LA
This stuff works fast! I put it on before bed and in the morning there is an obvious difference. The only bad part is that when it dries it's a little rough and dries out your skin.
Brandy K.
Fuquay Varina , NC
Decent product if you apply up to 3 times a day like they suggest. Helps slowly diminish pimples over a course of a few days. I like having this on hand for when small acne emergencies start to pop up. If you catch it quick enough, this gel works faster.
Demi C.
cincinnati
This is my favorite product. It's easy to use just a small amount where needed and clears up a problem area fast without drying out my skin to much. This works just as well as some of the more expensive brands!
Bree B.
This product works. Breakouts are minimized in 24 hours. The texture is filmy but still light enough to wear over or under Foundation. The pricing is a little high for the amount of product but well worth it.
Iris G.
Pasadena, CA
It smells so good and it really does do exactly what it's supposed to do ! I bought this product at a drugstore and it comes in a nice little packaging ...little amount of product but just enough to get the job done !
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon