Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,274 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This product is hit or miss. Sometimes I find that it clears up a blemish quite quickly, and other times I find that it's not doing anything other than drying out the skin around the blemish. Fortunately for me I don't require the use of this product often, so its mysterious ways of working sometimes and not others don't really affect me.
My friend recommended it to me, but it didn't work for me. I have combination very sensitive skin and my skin got irritated and red wherever I applied the gel to pimples. I gave this treatment to my mom and she loves it. Not going to purchase it in the future.
This has been one of my go to acne fighting spot treatments since I got my first pimple. The formula is fast acting and reliable for tackling those pimples over night! This product acts a long time and really does the trick for those tough ones!
This is one of my favorite products for acne. I love that it is on the cheaper side as well. I am very acne prone and I find that using this where I feel a pimple coming on or when I have one already really helps reduce redness, and size as well.
I do not have bad skin but when I do have the occasional pimple this is my go to item. I have been using this for years and I think its great. It shrink's the pimple in a matter of hours. If I use it before i go to bed I wake up with clear skin.
I must say this is my go to as soon as I see a breakout to start! If it doesn't stop the breakout completely it definitely shortens the length.And is on the road to healing process*
I honestly LOVE LOVE this product! It makes my pimple go away the next day. It is gentle and not harsh on the skin. I would buy it again! Recommend this to everyone who has acne!
It helps me when I get an ugly random pimple on my face. I put it on my pimple before I goto bed and it's significantly lessened in the morning. it has gotten rid of them completely some times but not always.
Not sure how great this is on very acne prone skin but for "every now and then" pimples, this is amazing . Perfect antidote for drying up a pimple and minimizing it the next day.
Ugh I'm never putting this stuff on my face ever again, it was a disaster. I put it all over my face (not a good idea, i should have tested an area of skin first) and I woke up with itchy, red, irritated and dry skin. It was not fun at all.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos