Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,309 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
If there was a 10 star I'd use it. This is my holy Grail I have this in my bag no matter where I go and it is a top priority in my makeup kit. It works within seconds and is perfect to apply as a barrier between makeup and skin my clients love this it leaves a tingly feeling but once you wash your face those blemish spots are almost invisible.
If you use too much, your skin will dry out quickly. However, I used this about twice per day and saw results. It doesn’t prevent future breakouts but did clear up individual pimples.
My favorite things to use when i breakout. I just put a little on the pimple or where i can see a pimple will pop up and it’s gone in the morning. I love this stuff. Highly recommend.
This product was effective, however it was only most effective when used as a spot treatment. It is hard for me to use this on large areas which is what I would have preferred but overall a great product. I would recommend it for small pesky pimples.
I have been using this product for years! I put it on any spots after I clean my face at night. It stops spots as well as clears any up that may appear! It is easy on my skin and the packaging gives you so much! You don't need much of the product as it spreads so well. I will continue buying this product forever!
I have used this product since high school, now as an adult I no longer struggle with acne like I used to but of course I get a pimple here and there. This is always my go to. Very strong and gets the job done.
I have very oily, acne-prone skin and I constantly struggle with self confidence with my acne. I bought this product once when I was 11 and now again at 17 because I struggle even more. This is a good product for drying the pimples out if you have a problem with spots here and there but isn’t great for people with cystic or wide-spread acne.
I use this every time I get a pop up pimple and by the next day it’s all dried up and gone. I actually loved this product so much I told my brother about it and he too uses it and is a huge fan. Would recommend
This is my go to product. I really love it, because it actually works. Whenever I get a pimple I put this on it and within a couple of hours it’s less noticeable. Then the pimple is usually gone in two days. Also when I use it I never have any marks leftover that need to be cleared as well. I definitely recommend it for those random pop ups.
This literally did nothing for me. It burned my skin so badly every time I used it. I thought maybe if I stuck with it and I saw results, the burn would be worth it. It literally brought me to tears every time I used it and I saw zero difference. I absolutely hated this product with all of my heart. I would not recommend this to anyone. It's literally just acid in a tiny tube.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos