BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Rosemarie S.
Pittsburg, CA
If there was a 10 star I'd use it. This is my holy Grail I have this in my bag no matter where I go and it is a top priority in my makeup kit. It works within seconds and is perfect to apply as a barrier between makeup and skin my clients love this it leaves a tingly feeling but once you wash your face those blemish spots are almost invisible.
Michele B.
If you use too much, your skin will dry out quickly. However, I used this about twice per day and saw results. It doesn’t prevent future breakouts but did clear up individual pimples.
Taylor T.
Tulsa
My favorite things to use when i breakout. I just put a little on the pimple or where i can see a pimple will pop up and it’s gone in the morning. I love this stuff. Highly recommend.
Kayla M.
This product was effective, however it was only most effective when used as a spot treatment. It is hard for me to use this on large areas which is what I would have preferred but overall a great product. I would recommend it for small pesky pimples.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis
I have been using this product for years!  I put it on any spots after I clean my face at night.  It stops spots as well as clears any up that may appear!  It is easy on my skin and the packaging gives you so much!  You don't need much of the product as it spreads so well.  I will continue buying this product forever!
Elizabeth W.
Runnemede
I have used this product since high school, now as an adult I no longer struggle with acne like I used to but of course I get a pimple here and there. This is always my go to. Very strong and gets the job done.
Rose S.
Asheville
I have very oily, acne-prone skin and I constantly struggle with self confidence with my acne. I bought this product once when I was 11 and now again at 17 because I struggle even more. This is a good product for drying the pimples out if you have a problem with spots here and there but isn’t great for people with cystic or wide-spread acne.
Syerra.B.🤗 M.
la feria
I use this every time I get a pop up pimple and by the next day it’s all dried up and gone. I actually loved this product so much I told my brother about it and he too uses it and is a huge fan. Would recommend
Aerionna M.
Hamtramck, MI
This is my go to product. I really love it, because it actually works. Whenever I get a pimple I put this on it and within a couple of hours it’s less noticeable. Then the pimple is usually gone in two days. Also when I use it I never have any marks leftover that need to be cleared as well. I definitely recommend it for those random pop ups.
Cassie C.
This literally did nothing for me. It burned my skin so badly every time I used it. I thought maybe if I stuck with it and I saw results, the burn would be worth it. It literally brought me to tears every time I used it and I saw zero difference. I absolutely hated this product with all of my heart. I would not recommend this to anyone. It's literally just acid in a tiny tube.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's