BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
I have oily skin, so my skin normally doesn't dry out as a result of using this. It was effective the first couple of times, but I guess my skin got used to the product? I do think it works, more so on smaller pimples. But, beware of dryness and stinging.
Jasmine A.
Rochester, MN
This was my life line in High school! I use to get very bad pimples and this would reduce the size and redness over night! By day two it would be gone completely. Now in my 20's i don't see so many pimples, but i keep it close at hand for any breakouts!
Elayna D.
Have been using this since I was a teenager, it works for smaller pimples after a few uses. However, for bigger pimples that need a bit extra work you might want to try something else.
Stephanie F.
This product works wonders for those stubborn ingrown acne bumps. The packaging is very portable and it distributes a bunch of product. But if you have sensitive skin I do not recommend due to the benzoyl peroxide it tends to have a little sting to it.
Nicole E.
I love this product. It is pretty drying, but gets the job done! My pimples are always gone by the next morning. I will probably never purchase another acne treatment. The price is also well worth it.
Kate M.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this spot treatment. It is my go-to for ending my acne before it starts. I also use this to help dry out any whiteheads I get. I have been using this product for years and intend to continue to do so. I highly recommend it. give it a try!
Jadie C.
Yorba Linda, CA
I love this product! It clears break-outs in days! Love the sleek packaging and the small applicator tip! I use a q-tip to apply a small amount on my blemishes! I will say, it does sting a bit...but it is a good sting! Works well with my sensitive skin!
Aleah I.
Las vegas, NV
This is my best friend when it comes to those pesky annoying zits that just pop up from one night! Affordable and totally worth it. Not harsh at all on the skin. I'd definitely recommend this! You'll wake up in the morning with no regrets using I promise
Hailey A.
I used this product for the longest time. I loved it because it didn't dry out of skin where ever or how much i applied. But after a while i realized it just wasn't doing exactly what i wanted. My skin waste clearing up. In fact it was getting worst. I had to go on medication to help clean up my skin.
Erikah O.
York, PA
This is the best Acne spot treatment I've used so far! If I have an upcoming pimple I put a little bit of this on it and it makes it disappear! I like this product a lot but it does burn pretty bad if you use it on an open wound. So just beware of that!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's