Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,335 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I have oily skin, so my skin normally doesn't dry out as a result of using this. It was effective the first couple of times, but I guess my skin got used to the product? I do think it works, more so on smaller pimples. But, beware of dryness and stinging.
This was my life line in High school! I use to get very bad pimples and this would reduce the size and redness over night! By day two it would be gone completely. Now in my 20's i don't see so many pimples, but i keep it close at hand for any breakouts!
Have been using this since I was a teenager, it works for smaller pimples after a few uses. However, for bigger pimples that need a bit extra work you might want to try something else.
This product works wonders for those stubborn ingrown acne bumps. The packaging is very portable and it distributes a bunch of product. But if you have sensitive skin I do not recommend due to the benzoyl peroxide it tends to have a little sting to it.
I love this product. It is pretty drying, but gets the job done! My pimples are always gone by the next morning. I will probably never purchase another acne treatment. The price is also well worth it.
I absolutely love this spot treatment. It is my go-to for ending my acne before it starts. I also use this to help dry out any whiteheads I get. I have been using this product for years and intend to continue to do so. I highly recommend it. give it a try!
I love this product! It clears break-outs in days! Love the sleek packaging and the small applicator tip! I use a q-tip to apply a small amount on my blemishes! I will say, it does sting a bit...but it is a good sting! Works well with my sensitive skin!
This is my best friend when it comes to those pesky annoying zits that just pop up from one night! Affordable and totally worth it. Not harsh at all on the skin. I'd definitely recommend this! You'll wake up in the morning with no regrets using I promise
I used this product for the longest time. I loved it because it didn't dry out of skin where ever or how much i applied. But after a while i realized it just wasn't doing exactly what i wanted. My skin waste clearing up. In fact it was getting worst. I had to go on medication to help clean up my skin.
This is the best Acne spot treatment I've used so far! If I have an upcoming pimple I put a little bit of this on it and it makes it disappear! I like this product a lot but it does burn pretty bad if you use it on an open wound. So just beware of that!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos