BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Vanessa M.
I used this for random bumps and spots that seem to appear over night. I love this treatment. A little smell to it and you can feel a cool somewhat tingly sensation on your face but I like to think that's how you know it's working and getting the job done!
Jasmine A.
Rochester, MN
This was my life line in High school! I use to get very bad pimples and this would reduce the size and redness over night! By day two it would be gone completely. Now in my 20's i don't see so many pimples, but i keep it close at hand for any breakouts!
Teresa A.
Seaford, NY
This product is my go to for pesky little pimples that you can't get rid of. I put some on my trouble spots before bed and wake up the next morning with those spots looking better that they would with any other cleanser. Highly recommend this product !!
andrea J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love clean and clear, I went out and bought the whole acne fighting kit. I had bad acne scars also and the kit made a big difference! I recommend this if you have bad acne. This spot corrector has a cooling feeling that won't leave your skin irritated.
Holly Ann R.
This stuff works great! The second I can feel a pimple coming on, I apply this on it almost immediately! I love that it's a squeeze tube and very easy to travel with. I love that you can find this at any store! It's affordable and best of all it works!
Sana B.
Sachse
In the beginning, this product was my holy grail! It got rid of my scars and shrunk the size of my acne overnight. As I started using it more, I noticed that my face wasn't reacting to it anymore. The scent smells like alcohol and it sting when a lot is applied.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I love this product because it actually works. It reduces the size of the pimple by half the next day. I usually use this before going to bed and if needed during the morning if I don't have to wear makeup. This is a nice formula too because it's clear. I sometimes use powder over it if I have to go out real quick. Not harsh or irritating at all!
Larkin D.
Napa, CA
Good for small blemishes. I wouldn't say it works overnight but it works. It was personally harsh on my skin. It was my first time using it, and I don't think ill sure it again. It was pretty disappointing. I would not buy it again. Though I have heard it has worked for some people.
Alycia W.
Naperville, IL
The back of this package said to apply 1-3 times daily. I applied twice before bed, Once when I got home from work and right before i went to sleep. I saw noticeable differences in the morning. My acne was not gone but it was significantly better.
Bethany B.
Love this acne spot treatment, I apply it when I feel a bump coming up and within a few hours its gone... I also like to apply it before bed and wake up with a fresh and clean face!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's