BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Destany B.
Summerdale
This stuff is amazing. I have been using it for over 5 years. I put it on any spots that are visible or just about to come up twice a day. I always see a difference at the end of the day.
Sam P.
Middletown, CT
I have pretty clear skin but every so often something will pop up on my face during the night. This spot treatment decreases redness and eliminates the problem with in 48 hours with a couple of applications. Only use a spot because it does dry out the skin.
Caylee W.
Ridgeland, SC
I recently got this because I had heard so many good things about this product. And everything i heard was true. I used it the first day and noticed almost a 50% improvement. I have used many spot treatments before and none worked as good as this product did.
Tamara F.
Look it's not magic! Nothing's gonna make that zit disappear over night! sadly it's gonna take days... But this acne spot treatment is one of the better ones. I tried my share of acne products and this one works fast. It helps reducing the redness kinda fast.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
This was a combination impulse buy, and attempt at trying to get ahold of anything that could offer a vast and quick improvement in skins appearance and condition.. However after sampling 2 diff. times for numerous days in a row, it literally appears useless.
keri m.
All time favorite! Breakouts are literally gone within 3 days. I use it a lot though, and it definitley dries out my sensitive skin but i just use some lotion for that and its worth it.
Victoria C.
Pennsauken , Nj
I used this twice and both times it was to get rid of pimples that were fairly large in size. I would wash my face then apply this product to my face. By morning I barely noticed the pimples! They either completely disappeared or shrank in size considerably!
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I swear by this stuff. Apply right at the first sight of a pimple and you are in good shape. I apply after I clean my face and before my moisturizer. I've noticed faster clear-ups and clearer skin around my chin and nose. Smell is subtle and doesn't sting at all.
Gabbi S.
Have been using this product for a few years now. Takes longer than most perceptions but still works after 36 hours or so. Also is helpful for spot treatment and isn't necessary to buy both products that they provide.
Carolina M.
Austin, TX
I must say when I first heard of this product I was pretty unsure of it. But I must say after using the product it worked pretty good and cleared up my skin good compared to other products on the market. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this