Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,545 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This stuff is amazing. I have been using it for over 5 years. I put it on any spots that are visible or just about to come up twice a day. I always see a difference at the end of the day.
I have pretty clear skin but every so often something will pop up on my face during the night. This spot treatment decreases redness and eliminates the problem with in 48 hours with a couple of applications. Only use a spot because it does dry out the skin.
I recently got this because I had heard so many good things about this product. And everything i heard was true. I used it the first day and noticed almost a 50% improvement. I have used many spot treatments before and none worked as good as this product did.
Look it's not magic! Nothing's gonna make that zit disappear over night! sadly it's gonna take days... But this acne spot treatment is one of the better ones. I tried my share of acne products and this one works fast. It helps reducing the redness kinda fast.
This was a combination impulse buy, and attempt at trying to get ahold of anything that could offer a vast and quick improvement in skins appearance and condition.. However after sampling 2 diff. times for numerous days in a row, it literally appears useless.
All time favorite! Breakouts are literally gone within 3 days. I use it a lot though, and it definitley dries out my sensitive skin but i just use some lotion for that and its worth it.
I used this twice and both times it was to get rid of pimples that were fairly large in size. I would wash my face then apply this product to my face. By morning I barely noticed the pimples! They either completely disappeared or shrank in size considerably!
I swear by this stuff. Apply right at the first sight of a pimple and you are in good shape. I apply after I clean my face and before my moisturizer. I've noticed faster clear-ups and clearer skin around my chin and nose. Smell is subtle and doesn't sting at all.
Have been using this product for a few years now. Takes longer than most perceptions but still works after 36 hours or so. Also is helpful for spot treatment and isn't necessary to buy both products that they provide.
I must say when I first heard of this product I was pretty unsure of it. But I must say after using the product it worked pretty good and cleared up my skin good compared to other products on the market. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos