BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Hailee B.
I found that this product would clear up acne. However, it did not clear up acne as soon as I hoped it would. I ohms to tell if my normal skin care routine cleared it up or this treatment did. But everyone has different skin, so my opinion is just what I encountered.
Vanessa M.
Arvin, CA
I love this product. It really does get rid of/ minimizes the pimple over night. I like to apply this over a clean and moisturized face at night. It is gentle enough for your skin, but harsh on the pimple. A little goes a long way! I would recommend this to others.
Angelique C.
Oakley, CA
This is my go-to acne spot treatment. It's affordable, doesn't dry out my skin and works to clear up spots within a few days. The best part is, since it goes on clear, I can keep a tube in my purse and apply during the day as soon as I feel a blemish coming on.
Temeyra R.
Waterbury , CT
This guy is my go to pimple eraser! It does wonders let me tell you! The second I feel a bad one coming in I slap this on and I take control of my face! The best thing is that a thin layer does so much and it's honestly very light on the skin. Not to mention you can put it on 3 times a day (even though once a day does wonders for me).
Dani M.
Gainesville, FL
This stuff works so well as long as you don't have cystic acne. It is the perfect spot treatment that doesn't dry out the rest of your skin or break you out even more. This is what I recommend to the rest of my friends who struggle with acne so definitely give this a try if you are looking for a spot treatment.
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
I only if use this in those occasions when you really need a big one to go away pretty fast. By the next morning I'm pretty good to go. It says what it does and what it it says it actually do
Nicole A.
Mesa, AZ
I have used this for about 6 years. After I had my son I started to have bouts of acne. This stuff works great, I would use it after I took a shower at night and when I got up in the morning I could tell the difference. Would definitely recommend this to people!
olea s.
Tacoma
this stuff kinda works, I mean I use it when I pick at my face when I break out and it kinda Bruns but it helps heal up my wounds quicker. so I would recommend this product for anyone honestly
Savannah L.
Youngsville , NC
I love this stuff. I have really sensitive skin so something that works well without side effects on my skin is great. I keep this stuff near my bed at night so I can put it on before bed. It almost always gets rid of a blemish in one night. If not one night then two.
Jessica W.
One of my go to acne treatments! This stuff is amazing. Way cheaper then the big named acne treatment products with just as good of an outcome. It works fast too! Ive never been disappointed!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon