Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,755 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I found that this product would clear up acne. However, it did not clear up acne as soon as I hoped it would. I ohms to tell if my normal skin care routine cleared it up or this treatment did. But everyone has different skin, so my opinion is just what I encountered.
I love this product. It really does get rid of/ minimizes the pimple over night. I like to apply this over a clean and moisturized face at night. It is gentle enough for your skin, but harsh on the pimple. A little goes a long way! I would recommend this to others.
This is my go-to acne spot treatment. It's affordable, doesn't dry out my skin and works to clear up spots within a few days. The best part is, since it goes on clear, I can keep a tube in my purse and apply during the day as soon as I feel a blemish coming on.
This guy is my go to pimple eraser! It does wonders let me tell you! The second I feel a bad one coming in I slap this on and I take control of my face! The best thing is that a thin layer does so much and it's honestly very light on the skin. Not to mention you can put it on 3 times a day (even though once a day does wonders for me).
This stuff works so well as long as you don't have cystic acne. It is the perfect spot treatment that doesn't dry out the rest of your skin or break you out even more. This is what I recommend to the rest of my friends who struggle with acne so definitely give this a try if you are looking for a spot treatment.
I only if use this in those occasions when you really need a big one to go away pretty fast. By the next morning I'm pretty good to go. It says what it does and what it it says it actually do
I have used this for about 6 years. After I had my son I started to have bouts of acne. This stuff works great, I would use it after I took a shower at night and when I got up in the morning I could tell the difference. Would definitely recommend this to people!
this stuff kinda works, I mean I use it when I pick at my face when I break out and it kinda Bruns but it helps heal up my wounds quicker. so I would recommend this product for anyone honestly
I love this stuff. I have really sensitive skin so something that works well without side effects on my skin is great. I keep this stuff near my bed at night so I can put it on before bed. It almost always gets rid of a blemish in one night. If not one night then two.
One of my go to acne treatments! This stuff is amazing. Way cheaper then the big named acne treatment products with just as good of an outcome. It works fast too! Ive never been disappointed!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos