Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,295 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I have been using this product for 3 days now and I love it! I have two active pimples and the Acne Spot Treatment reduced how swollen it was as well as the redness around it. I would definitely recommend this product this anyone who suffers from acne prone skin!
Clean & Clear is no joke. It is the only acne product that I take seriously. The acne pot treatment really works. It's strong, and as soon as you apply it on your pimple, it get's to stinging, lol, no joke, which is a good thing, that lets you know it's working.
I really liked this product, especially when I was a teenager. I think it was reasonably priced. It definitely dried out the spot within days of using the product. I used this throughout High school and College. I only wish it would have worked faster.
This Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment worked for me when I first started using it. It took awhile for it to get working though. After using it for a month or two, it dried out my skin. If you have sensitive skin, don't over use this product.
I love this stuff. It gets rid of acne super fast and is gentle enough to put all over your face. It’s in a really clean looking nice tube that is easy to squeeze and small enough to carry I. Your purse. Def recommend.
The day before my senior pictures I had major breakouts happen & I rushed to Walmart where I found this spot treatment. It cleared my pimples overnight without drying out my skin, I still use it today and I have had no troubles. Very affordable and works wonders!
It didn't work so well for me, if anything it just made my skin super dry and I still ended up having the pimple or area that I was trying to treat. So now it was just a dry ugly area on my face.
Just got this product last week and have already noticed the difference! I love using it before I go to sleep and waking up to the spot being barely noticeable. I recommend getting so much!
I've had the same tube of this for years, so you really do get your money's worth. It's good in a pinch, but I've found that it leaves a really noticeable dry patch. I think the formula may just be too harsh for my skin. I prefer the Clearasil spot treatment.
it's amazing honestly really woke up my skin and let loose. but can make face red at first for a while i guess because your skin is getting used too it but like 2-3 weeks pass and your skins feels amazing and so smooth . i really recommend this product
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos