BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Alexa O.
Bakersfield
I have been using this product for 3 days now and I love it! I have two active pimples and the Acne Spot Treatment reduced how swollen it was as well as the redness around it. I would definitely recommend this product this anyone who suffers from acne prone skin!
Brianna B.
Omaha, NE
Clean & Clear is no joke. It is the only acne product that I take seriously. The acne pot treatment really works. It's strong, and as soon as you apply it on your pimple, it get's to stinging, lol, no joke, which is a good thing, that lets you know it's working.
Christina C.
Edwardsville, IL
I really liked this product, especially when I was a teenager. I think it was reasonably priced. It definitely dried out the spot within days of using the product. I used this throughout High school and College. I only wish it would have worked faster.
Nicole R.
Sherman Oaks
This Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment worked for me when I first started using it. It took awhile for it to get working though. After using it for a month or two, it dried out my skin. If you have sensitive skin, don't over use this product.
Sarah C.
Skyline
I love this stuff. It gets rid of acne super fast and is gentle enough to put all over your face. It’s in a really clean looking nice tube that is easy to squeeze and small enough to carry I. Your purse. Def recommend.
Brittany M.
Marion, IN
The day before my senior pictures I had major breakouts happen & I rushed to Walmart where I found this spot treatment. It cleared my pimples overnight without drying out my skin, I still use it today and I have had no troubles. Very affordable and works wonders!
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
It didn't work so well for me, if anything it just made my skin super dry and I still ended up having the pimple or area that I was trying to treat. So now it was just a dry ugly area on my face.
Katherine B.
Just got this product last week and have already noticed the difference! I love using it before I go to sleep and waking up to the spot being barely noticeable. I recommend getting so much!
Miranda P.
I've had the same tube of this for years, so you really do get your money's worth. It's good in a pinch, but I've found that it leaves a really noticeable dry patch. I think the formula may just be too harsh for my skin. I prefer the Clearasil spot treatment.
liliana e.
Dallas, TX
it's amazing honestly really woke up my skin and let loose. but can make face red at first for a while i guess because your skin is getting used too it but like 2-3 weeks pass and your skins feels amazing and so smooth . i really recommend this product
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's