BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Jocelyn C.
Doesn’t always work. It really depends on the zit- it dries it out- but not very quickly. It also didn’t make my zit go completely away. It more or less allowed my zit to grow into a head and I was able to pop it. Once popped I was able to use the cream to keep it dry and cleaned out so that was a good thing.
Jessica S.
San Diego
Amazing. Wonderful. I love this so much. Last summer I broke out with the grossest acne. My mom got me this little tube and it completely just wiped away everything in 2 days. This is a miracle worker and the only downside is that i can't find it in stores often
Carly P.
I use this every time I have a breakout and they literally disappear in a day. I've used this and toothpaste for the past 4 years and they are the only things that get rid of acne quickly and seamlessly, and I have sensitive skin but it doesn't bother me at all!
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
It didn't work so well for me, if anything it just made my skin super dry and I still ended up having the pimple or area that I was trying to treat. So now it was just a dry ugly area on my face.
Lynette B.
This is a holy grail product of mine. When I get a pimple I put a small amount on before bed and wake up to nearly gone! It can be drying even on oily skin so definitely use a moisturizer and lightly exfoliate the next morning. This will last you for a long time.
Sarah C.
Skyline
I love this stuff. It gets rid of acne super fast and is gentle enough to put all over your face. It’s in a really clean looking nice tube that is easy to squeeze and small enough to carry I. Your purse. Def recommend.
Alexandra A.
Bronx, NY
I tried this spot treatment in hopes of it working out for me, but my skin was just to sensitive. It used to sting as soon as I put it on a blemish and it really wouldn't do anything to the appearance the next day I woke up. May work for other people but was way too harsh for me. I have oily sensitive skin.
Alexa O.
Bakersfield
I have been using this product for 3 days now and I love it! I have two active pimples and the Acne Spot Treatment reduced how swollen it was as well as the redness around it. I would definitely recommend this product this anyone who suffers from acne prone skin!
Kristen P.
Mesa, AZ
I've used this stuff for years now. It feels so smooth on my skin. It's like a silky feeling. I put it in problem areas on my face right before bed and by morning the spots are gone. Ive recommended others try it for years now. Definitely a product I stand behind
Phoebe W.
Morgantown
You definitely get your moneys worth when buying this product. It will last you so long! It is very effective at reducing acne spots in a short time, but dries out the skin around the acne.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's