Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,309 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Doesn’t always work. It really depends on the zit- it dries it out- but not very quickly. It also didn’t make my zit go completely away. It more or less allowed my zit to grow into a head and I was able to pop it. Once popped I was able to use the cream to keep it dry and cleaned out so that was a good thing.
Amazing. Wonderful. I love this so much. Last summer I broke out with the grossest acne. My mom got me this little tube and it completely just wiped away everything in 2 days. This is a miracle worker and the only downside is that i can't find it in stores often
I use this every time I have a breakout and they literally disappear in a day. I've used this and toothpaste for the past 4 years and they are the only things that get rid of acne quickly and seamlessly, and I have sensitive skin but it doesn't bother me at all!
It didn't work so well for me, if anything it just made my skin super dry and I still ended up having the pimple or area that I was trying to treat. So now it was just a dry ugly area on my face.
This is a holy grail product of mine. When I get a pimple I put a small amount on before bed and wake up to nearly gone! It can be drying even on oily skin so definitely use a moisturizer and lightly exfoliate the next morning. This will last you for a long time.
I love this stuff. It gets rid of acne super fast and is gentle enough to put all over your face. It’s in a really clean looking nice tube that is easy to squeeze and small enough to carry I. Your purse. Def recommend.
I tried this spot treatment in hopes of it working out for me, but my skin was just to sensitive. It used to sting as soon as I put it on a blemish and it really wouldn't do anything to the appearance the next day I woke up. May work for other people but was way too harsh for me. I have oily sensitive skin.
I have been using this product for 3 days now and I love it! I have two active pimples and the Acne Spot Treatment reduced how swollen it was as well as the redness around it. I would definitely recommend this product this anyone who suffers from acne prone skin!
I've used this stuff for years now. It feels so smooth on my skin. It's like a silky feeling. I put it in problem areas on my face right before bed and by morning the spots are gone. Ive recommended others try it for years now. Definitely a product I stand behind
You definitely get your moneys worth when buying this product. It will last you so long! It is very effective at reducing acne spots in a short time, but dries out the skin around the acne.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos