BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Anna B.
Winston-Salemi
This product is one that's been on my shelf for a while. I only bought it because of the bold claim on the packaging, but this really works! It's helped me so much to clear my skin and just look so much healthier!
Kaylie J.
Weatherford
I’ve been using this since I could remember, when I first started developing acne in middle school I used this and absolutely loved it. It has always got those pimples and vanished them before the blink of an eye!
Alexia R.
Dayton
Horrible! I tried this for my acne and it burned my face! I was way to harsh for my skin! It was at a good price but it was not effective, first time user and won’t be using it again! There is a big room for improvement and I do not recommend it!
Alexandra R.
Carpentersvle, IL
My best friend recommended this to me. We don’t get a lot of acne but here and there we get that one pimple. I gave it a go and applied it at night on one pimple, and the next morning it was definitely a lot smaller. Another overnight application and it was gone. It kind of stings a lot, but it subsides and it’s worth it! The tube is a little expensive and it’s tiny but trust me, a little goes a long way.
Michele B.
If you use too much, your skin will dry out quickly. However, I used this about twice per day and saw results. It doesn’t prevent future breakouts but did clear up individual pimples.
Emma R.
St Paul Park, MN
This acne treatment definitely reduces redness so much and the appearance of acne just overnight or in a couple hours! I didn’t think I would like this as much as I did but its a definable difference very quickly
Rosemarie S.
Pittsburg, CA
If there was a 10 star I'd use it. This is my holy Grail I have this in my bag no matter where I go and it is a top priority in my makeup kit. It works within seconds and is perfect to apply as a barrier between makeup and skin my clients love this it leaves a tingly feeling but once you wash your face those blemish spots are almost invisible.
Raven M.
This product was easy on the skin. Did not contain a chemical smell and it was the easiest to apply to the affected area. The texture of this spot treatment felt almost gritty, but not terribly noticeable. I think the packaging was simple and appealing in the see-through box. It is reasonably priced compared to it competitors I would definitely buy again.
Fatima C.
Mineola, TX
I love all Clean & Clear products because they maintain my skin clean and clear!! I wanted to try something to make my pimples/ blemishes disappear or make them less noticeable. I went to Walmart and purchased this product and I loved the result. It made everything less noticeable and in a couple of days I was acne free!! Totally recommend it!!
Bri S.
Pittsburgh
Are use this for a while but didn’t really feel like it was very effective. It was affordable but somewhat disappointing product. I did not meet my expectations that I wouldn’t recommend. I won’t be buying again.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's