Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,274 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This acne spot treatment is a life saver. It helped me get rid of a pimple before a photo shoot with my family. It goes on clear, I put it on at night and the following morning the pimple had shrunk. I placed a small amount for the remainder of the day and dried it out and decreased the redness. A must have!
I use this every time I have a breakout and they literally disappear in a day. I've used this and toothpaste for the past 4 years and they are the only things that get rid of acne quickly and seamlessly, and I have sensitive skin but it doesn't bother me at all!
I have used this product one time. Since my use. I have found another product by Lush that I prefer. This one works OK, but overall, did not make a dramatic difference in my skin. This product is fairly gentle. I will most likely not repurchase this product.
Clean and Clear acne spot treatment is okay. It works pretty well but even though it’s oil free, it makes my skin oily. I’m not sure if that’s because I have oily skin in general or if it’s from the product. It could be different for people with normal to dry skin
I do not recommend this product. It doesn't work, it only dries out the spot I put the cream on and dries it out eventually leaving a scar. Honestly, putting toothpaste on your blemish is more effective than this product.
Doesn’t always work. It really depends on the zit- it dries it out- but not very quickly. It also didn’t make my zit go completely away. It more or less allowed my zit to grow into a head and I was able to pop it. Once popped I was able to use the cream to keep it dry and cleaned out so that was a good thing.
I just started using this product recently and I really like it! The packaging is has nice coloring and it isn't very high in price! I did meet my expectation I had a large pimple and after three days it was almost gone!
I use this pimple serum every day. It takes a little while to work, but I am always using it. It definitely meets my expectations because I use it all the time and buy it at Walmart for very cheap. I will keep buying it
Whenever I get a zit I'm going crazy trying to find this product. I've used this since high school and this is the thing thing that magically undoes whatever madness is happening on my face. Only thing is that it is easy to loose to put it in a special place.
I put it on before bed and when I wake up the size and redness has decreased incredibly. Most of the time a small lump still lingers but not nearly as noticeable also helps avoid scarring
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos