BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Andréa G.
The best stuff for those rare monster pimples! This stuff works right away, you can feel it drying up all that junk in your pores and by morning your pimple is history! It can be found in your local drugstore and I would highly recommend keeping a tube in your medicine cabinet.
olea s.
Tacoma
this stuff kinda works, I mean I use it when I pick at my face when I break out and it kinda Bruns but it helps heal up my wounds quicker. so I would recommend this product for anyone honestly
Vanessa M.
Arvin, CA
I love this product. It really does get rid of/ minimizes the pimple over night. I like to apply this over a clean and moisturized face at night. It is gentle enough for your skin, but harsh on the pimple. A little goes a long way! I would recommend this to others.
Jessica W.
One of my go to acne treatments! This stuff is amazing. Way cheaper then the big named acne treatment products with just as good of an outcome. It works fast too! Ive never been disappointed!
Michelle N.
Eau Claire, WI
I am 29 years old and have suffered with acne since I was 12. I have used EVERYTHING! Proactive, Neutrogena, Aveda, prescription drugs including Accutane and nothing has ever worked consistently for me. Finally the Clean and Clear Advantage kit has come to my rescue. It is by far the best product I have ever used and is extremely gentle on my skin. I break of very rarely now and will use this product as long as it is manufactured.
Temeyra R.
Waterbury, CT
This guy is my go to pimple eraser! It does wonders let me tell you! The second I feel a bad one coming in I slap this on and I take control of my face! The best thing is that a thin layer does so much and it's honestly very light on the skin. Not to mention you can put it on 3 times a day (even though once a day does wonders for me).
Stephanie O.
Lawrence, KS
This product is really great if you start noticing the blemish really soon. It helps remove the redness of the pimple over night. It also works for already full blown pimples but takes a little more time. Still a great product to use over night and get good results.
Angelique C.
Oakley, CA
This is my go-to acne spot treatment. It's affordable, doesn't dry out my skin and works to clear up spots within a few days. The best part is, since it goes on clear, I can keep a tube in my purse and apply during the day as soon as I feel a blemish coming on.
Sarah R.
I keep this product on hand always for those occasions when I have a blemish that I need banished immediately! It is much cheaper than more expensive brands, but contains the Salicylic acid acne medication that is most important! It doesn't dry out my skin either.
Samantha D.
I love the Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment! Not only did it help to reduce the size and redness of the acne that I occasionally get, but it also helped to get rid of some of my whiteheads. It was really drying, however, but I will be purchasing it again.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's