Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,317 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
The best stuff for those rare monster pimples! This stuff works right away, you can feel it drying up all that junk in your pores and by morning your pimple is history! It can be found in your local drugstore and I would highly recommend keeping a tube in your medicine cabinet.
this stuff kinda works, I mean I use it when I pick at my face when I break out and it kinda Bruns but it helps heal up my wounds quicker. so I would recommend this product for anyone honestly
I love this product. It really does get rid of/ minimizes the pimple over night. I like to apply this over a clean and moisturized face at night. It is gentle enough for your skin, but harsh on the pimple. A little goes a long way! I would recommend this to others.
One of my go to acne treatments! This stuff is amazing. Way cheaper then the big named acne treatment products with just as good of an outcome. It works fast too! Ive never been disappointed!
I am 29 years old and have suffered with acne since I was 12. I have used EVERYTHING! Proactive, Neutrogena, Aveda, prescription drugs including Accutane and nothing has ever worked consistently for me. Finally the Clean and Clear Advantage kit has come to my rescue. It is by far the best product I have ever used and is extremely gentle on my skin. I break of very rarely now and will use this product as long as it is manufactured.
This guy is my go to pimple eraser! It does wonders let me tell you! The second I feel a bad one coming in I slap this on and I take control of my face! The best thing is that a thin layer does so much and it's honestly very light on the skin. Not to mention you can put it on 3 times a day (even though once a day does wonders for me).
This product is really great if you start noticing the blemish really soon. It helps remove the redness of the pimple over night. It also works for already full blown pimples but takes a little more time. Still a great product to use over night and get good results.
This is my go-to acne spot treatment. It's affordable, doesn't dry out my skin and works to clear up spots within a few days. The best part is, since it goes on clear, I can keep a tube in my purse and apply during the day as soon as I feel a blemish coming on.
I keep this product on hand always for those occasions when I have a blemish that I need banished immediately! It is much cheaper than more expensive brands, but contains the Salicylic acid acne medication that is most important! It doesn't dry out my skin either.
I love the Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment! Not only did it help to reduce the size and redness of the acne that I occasionally get, but it also helped to get rid of some of my whiteheads. It was really drying, however, but I will be purchasing it again.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos