BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Alianna H.
Hastings, NE
This stuff is definitely a regular in my skincare routine. I'm pretty dry skinned with blackheads on my nose, and I use this product specifically for them. It does an amazing job of keeping the blackheads at bay without drying out my skin. It's an awesome product, and I'll be using it forever.
Andréa G.
The best stuff for those rare monster pimples! This stuff works right away, you can feel it drying up all that junk in your pores and by morning your pimple is history! It can be found in your local drugstore and I would highly recommend keeping a tube in your medicine cabinet.
Chrysthel S.
I used this once before and I had an awful experience with this product. I broke out even more and it dried out my skin making it chaff practically. Talk about OUCH. Anyway i would not recommend this product if you have very sensitive skin as well as dry to very dry skin.
Sonali B.
Victorville, CA
This stuff is amazing! it works amazing on any types of pimples or marks. The best thing to do is apply it to the problem area right before bed and you will see such a difference in the morning!
Alisa P.
Antioch, CA
I have very oily skin so it's very acne prone. I started using this and i found it didn't help much at all. It felt very sticky on my skin and took forever to dry. Would NOT recommend using before putting your makeup on in the morning because I found it peels as it drys.
Cassi M.
Doesn't treat really difficult problem spots over night, but will help if you catch a zit in the early stages. Apply at night before bed and not in the morning. If you try to wear makeup over it, it'll get flaky and super obvious that you're wearing acne spot treatment.
Lauren B.
Radstock, NC
I've used this product for years and it always works for me when certain conditions are met. Firstly, you can't pick at the spot at all. Secondly, it can't be hormonal/ that time of the month. At least for me, if it is hormonal, nothing can stop a spot from rising, but this product does help control the bump and redness
Evelin  L.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this product once, at the beginning I felt it working but then after a while it wasn't giving me the results I was expecting. It's an ok product .. I could say I guess. But for me it didn't really work as well as my friend who recommended it to me , said it would.
Michaela T.
Cantril, IA
I love this spot treatment. I tend to get monthly breakouts in the same spots. Using this on those spots usually prevents them from popping up at all, and if they do, they are smaller and sorter lived.

In general, my brekouts clear up faster with this spot treatment.
Mariela R.
Escalon, CA
I bought this product to remove acne scars. I did notice that my acne would clear up when I spot applied it. It does burn a little bit when you apply it, but I do not think it is bad because I know that the product is doing its job. That was the only side effect and it did not dry my skin.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's