BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?2 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Jenifer S.
Douglasville, GA
Our family has tried all different types of acne treatments. Clean & clear from its blackhead scrub to its spot treatment is one of the very best we have ever tried. The acne spot treatment is just as effective as the prescription medicine we have tried but at a quarter of the price.
Abby W.
Broomfield, CO
This has become my go to for spot acne treat meant. I use it after washing my face just to give my stubborn acne a little boost. usually by the end of the day, they've disappeared! The price is amazing, and the small container is easy to carry around with you whenever you feel a pimple coming on. Definitely recommend it for everyone.
Rebekah D.
This gel can some times be drying on the skin. If your acne is so bad that you need to use this daily or on a lot of your face, then you should probably find something else. But if you get a pimple here and there, this is really great for stopping them from growing and clearing up redness.
Sophie M.
Very good product. Worked well on clearing up singular pimples. I used this product only once because it was originally very effective and surpassed my expectations but after a while it just stopped working.
Lauren B.
This product works to get rid of the pimples, so it does really get the job done, Unfortunately it often leaves skin feeling harsh or dry. But that comes with most any product thats used for this purpose. I'd say that it's a pretty decent value, not too expensive. I would buy this product again.
Christine N.
Bakersfield, CA
Acne treatment takes time in order to see the effects. it is not magic that can take away blemishes in seconds. if you have that tingling sensation that a pimple might be forming, just dab a little of this at night and by the next morning the blemish will have greatly reduced or disappear.
Mara B.
Mc Farland, WI
I used this product when it first came out and I actually really liked it. I then tried it about a year later and I didn't really like it as much. Maybe my skin changed or something, but when I first used it, it seemed to work a lot better. It really got rid of my breakouts within a couple days, and def made the swelling go down right away.
Krisha W.
Jonesborough, TN
I used this this when I was a teen lol it got some of my acne away but after that I stop using it ha. It was very gentle on the skin. I had to use it three times a day for two weeks. I think it work out really well after most of it was clear and gone. I'd go and buy more if I could xD
Anne R.
San Diego, CA
This product worked for me but I hate the dark scars they leave behind. I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this but it's definitely not worth it. I rather have my pimple take its own course than have dark acne scars all over my forehead. I eventually stopped using this product.
Davey D.
I really didn't like this product. I used it for about 2 weeks before I stopped. It burned a lot going on and it didn't help my acne. It is small which is great because you can travel with it, but if it doesn't work it is useless. The smell was really strong and made me nauseous
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon