Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,756 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Our family has tried all different types of acne treatments. Clean & clear from its blackhead scrub to its spot treatment is one of the very best we have ever tried. The acne spot treatment is just as effective as the prescription medicine we have tried but at a quarter of the price.
This has become my go to for spot acne treat meant. I use it after washing my face just to give my stubborn acne a little boost. usually by the end of the day, they've disappeared! The price is amazing, and the small container is easy to carry around with you whenever you feel a pimple coming on. Definitely recommend it for everyone.
This gel can some times be drying on the skin. If your acne is so bad that you need to use this daily or on a lot of your face, then you should probably find something else. But if you get a pimple here and there, this is really great for stopping them from growing and clearing up redness.
Very good product. Worked well on clearing up singular pimples. I used this product only once because it was originally very effective and surpassed my expectations but after a while it just stopped working.
This product works to get rid of the pimples, so it does really get the job done, Unfortunately it often leaves skin feeling harsh or dry. But that comes with most any product thats used for this purpose. I'd say that it's a pretty decent value, not too expensive. I would buy this product again.
Acne treatment takes time in order to see the effects. it is not magic that can take away blemishes in seconds. if you have that tingling sensation that a pimple might be forming, just dab a little of this at night and by the next morning the blemish will have greatly reduced or disappear.
I used this product when it first came out and I actually really liked it. I then tried it about a year later and I didn't really like it as much. Maybe my skin changed or something, but when I first used it, it seemed to work a lot better. It really got rid of my breakouts within a couple days, and def made the swelling go down right away.
I used this this when I was a teen lol it got some of my acne away but after that I stop using it ha. It was very gentle on the skin. I had to use it three times a day for two weeks. I think it work out really well after most of it was clear and gone. I'd go and buy more if I could xD
This product worked for me but I hate the dark scars they leave behind. I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this but it's definitely not worth it. I rather have my pimple take its own course than have dark acne scars all over my forehead. I eventually stopped using this product.
I really didn't like this product. I used it for about 2 weeks before I stopped. It burned a lot going on and it didn't help my acne. It is small which is great because you can travel with it, but if it doesn't work it is useless. The smell was really strong and made me nauseous
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos