Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,791 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This product worked very strangely for me. If I had one pimple that I put it on it would usually be much smaller or even gone in the morning. However, if I put it on multiple spots on my face, it wouldn't work for any of them. I continue to buy it because it is good for a little extra something to try to get your skin clear but the effectiveness is not always there.
I use this acne spot treatment on a daily basis even when I feel like a pimple is about to come out in a certain area I use it to help prevent it from forming. I have recommended my mom, my sisters and a bunch of my friends to try this and they all thanked me and told me it worked amazing on there skin. I would say this acne spit treatment works 100% for me, I have really dry skin and it does make my skin flake or cracked.
As i started to use this product my face started to burn really bad so i splashed it off with some cold water and then within a few hours my skin was so dry and flakey i just stopped using this product all together it might work well on some people's face or skin tones but it just made mine not so good so my over- all is i just did not like this product at all.
I have been using this for years and it helps with my mild acne. It seems to be gentle on the skin and definitely clears the skin in conjunction with a good skin care regime. I will continue to purchase because the price is cheap and it lasts for a few months
im glad i gave this a try! i saw this at my local tj max for only $5!!! i used it for 1 week straight and did see a small change in my pores. Made them less noticeable but i think i will take more than a week to notice big changes... :)
This stuff works! It has 2% salicylic acid which works in drying up the pimple. You have to be careful in not using too much or else it will dry out your face. Also if you do buy it, make sure to scrub your face or pick of the dead skin because it never works to try and cover it up.
The only spot treatment that works for me! I can always find it at my local Walmart, and the price is perfect. This stuff lasts me for a long while, so I'm never breaking my budget when I do have to buy it. And it works fast, as long as you use it as directed.
This stuff is amazing. You can't beat the price and the formula is that of many higher priced products of a similar nature. It lasts FOREVER as well. I really think I have had a tube on my bathroom top shelf for quite some time...actually probably long enough that I need to buy a new, fresher one. BUT, this works when you have a pesky pimple that pops up!
This spot treatment definitely helped the redness subside, however made my skin extremely dry. For the price, I’m not sure this product is worth the results. It’s helpful when you need the redness of acne gone quickly, but overall it isn’t my first pick.
This is the best product ever! I always have it on hand! If you have a break out put it on a few times that day and it will already be clearing up the next day! The tube is small but will last you forever!!!! Well worth the $7.00. Highly recommend this product!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos