BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Shannon O.
This product worked very strangely for me. If I had one pimple that I put it on it would usually be much smaller or even gone in the morning. However, if I put it on multiple spots on my face, it wouldn't work for any of them. I continue to buy it because it is good for a little extra something to try to get your skin clear but the effectiveness is not always there.
Christe L.
Pompano Beach, FL
I use this acne spot treatment on a daily basis even when I feel like a pimple is about to come out in a certain area I use it to help prevent it from forming. I have recommended my mom, my sisters and a bunch of my friends to try this and they all thanked me and told me it worked amazing on there skin. I would say this acne spit treatment works 100% for me, I have really dry skin and it does make my skin flake or cracked.
Greta w.
Louisville, KY
As i started to use this product my face started to burn really bad so i splashed it off with some cold water and then within a few hours my skin was so dry and flakey i just stopped using this product all together it might work well on some people's face or skin tones but it just made mine not so good so my over- all is i just did not like this product at all.
Lindsey S.
Riverside, CA
I have been using this for years and it helps with my mild acne. It seems to be gentle on the skin and definitely clears the skin in conjunction with a good skin care regime. I will continue to purchase because the price is cheap and it lasts for a few months
Maria M.
Orlando , FL
im glad i gave this a try! i saw this at my local tj max for only $5!!! i used it for 1 week straight and did see a small change in my pores. Made them less noticeable but i think i will take more than a week to notice big changes... :)
Morgan P.
This stuff works! It has 2% salicylic acid which works in drying up the pimple. You have to be careful in not using too much or else it will dry out your face. Also if you do buy it, make sure to scrub your face or pick of the dead skin because it never works to try and cover it up.
Lindsay H.
Aurora, CO
The only spot treatment that works for me! I can always find it at my local Walmart, and the price is perfect. This stuff lasts me for a long while, so I'm never breaking my budget when I do have to buy it. And it works fast, as long as you use it as directed.
Ashley K.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is amazing. You can't beat the price and the formula is that of many higher priced products of a similar nature. It lasts FOREVER as well. I really think I have had a tube on my bathroom top shelf for quite some time...actually probably long enough that I need to buy a new, fresher one. BUT, this works when you have a pesky pimple that pops up!
Kasey H.
Columbia, SC
This spot treatment definitely helped the redness subside, however made my skin extremely dry. For the price, I’m not sure this product is worth the results. It’s helpful when you need the redness of acne gone quickly, but overall it isn’t my first pick.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
This is the best product ever! I always have it on hand! If you have a break out put it on a few times that day and it will already be clearing up the next day! The tube is small but will last you forever!!!! Well worth the $7.00. Highly recommend this product!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon