BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Grace D.
Overland Park, KS
I have cystic acne, and I feel like this product was meant for people with tiny zits that only appear once in a blue moon. I felt like I was constantly coating my face in this, and it would only help the small acne that I had. Maybe for people with moderate acne, not severe like mine.
Gabbi N.
Colorado Springs
Really dried out my skin. Burned a bit upon application,smell is strong and leaves a weird tight feeling on my skin, as far as the actual product working as a spot treatment it didn't deliver results. It just dried out my skin and burned.
Emerson R.
if i could give this 0 stars then i would. this product did absolutely nothing for my acne or breakouts and severely disappointed me. i feel like this product even made my breakouts worse. i'm not sure if it was the  salicylic acid in it but whatever it was just didn't do it for me!
Talys H.
I bought this for the first time last year at ulta and I really liked it. So I've bought it ever sense. I love it so much. It's gentle on my skin and doesn't dry out my acne spots. They go over almost overnight!
Pei Chan M.
Brooklyn, NY
This product used to work but it seems the newer formula doesn't work as well. It also sometimes burns when applying but otherwise smells nice and dries quickly. It doesn't dry out my skin or give me any adverse reactions. I would recommend if you're looking for a quick fix.
Carissa L.
Milligan College, TN
Only acne treatment I've ever used that works. Uses salisylic acid as active ingredient so it doesn't cause me skin irritation. It's affordable and works fast! Would recommend to anyone, especially those with somewhat sensitive skin.
Jessica W.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm actually currently in the middle of using this product and I really think I see a difference in my breakouts. My only problem with it is if I try to wear it during the day under makeup- it balls up and flakes off during the application of any foundation / moisturizer / primer.
Yoselinn G.
San Diego, CA
This helped me a lot Through my first severe acne case it's very affordable and easy to find as well. I use this every time i seem to get a new pimple . I highly recommend it and it totally met my expectations I'm actually running out of mine so I need to buy a new one soon
Alisa T.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This product is perfect for people who have breakouts and need a quick fix! I use this product over a popped pimple or a pimple i can feel occurring. If you do use too much of this product, you will wake up with a red spot on the site you used this product on. You don't need much of this, just enough to cover your affected area. :)
Shannon B.
Waukesha, WI
I like this product because it dries up my zits very quickly. It usually gets rid of them in a couple days. It does burn a little bit but not too bad. That being said, I probably won't be repurchasing because it doesn't do anything a little bit of hydrogen peroxide doesn't do.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's