BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Pei Chan M.
Brooklyn, NY
This product used to work but it seems the newer formula doesn't work as well. It also sometimes burns when applying but otherwise smells nice and dries quickly. It doesn't dry out my skin or give me any adverse reactions. I would recommend if you're looking for a quick fix.
Carissa L.
Milligan College, TN
Only acne treatment I've ever used that works. Uses salisylic acid as active ingredient so it doesn't cause me skin irritation. It's affordable and works fast! Would recommend to anyone, especially those with somewhat sensitive skin.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
I just started using this after advice from a friend on YouTube about how great the product is. The tube has changed from the original but that's ok I prefer the plastic. If I have a situation at night and put this one 9 out of 10 times it will be much smaller. Almost unnoticeable.
Shannon B.
Waukesha, WI
I like this product because it dries up my zits very quickly. It usually gets rid of them in a couple days. It does burn a little bit but not too bad. That being said, I probably won't be repurchasing because it doesn't do anything a little bit of hydrogen peroxide doesn't do.
Melissa P.
I like this medication, but I dislike how it claims that 100% of people saw results by the next day. I believe that claim is partially because as acne takes it's course, of course it's going to start improving day-by-day. When using this product, I was unsure if it was actually helping or if my acne was just taking it's regular healing path despite the help of this treatment. I would like to think that it helped speed the recovery process just a little.
Yoselinn G.
San Diego, CA
This helped me a lot Through my first severe acne case it's very affordable and easy to find as well. I use this every time i seem to get a new pimple . I highly recommend it and it totally met my expectations I'm actually running out of mine so I need to buy a new one soon
Katie M.
Tampa, FL
I've found that this product works better for me than the Lush Grease Lightning that I was using before. This product works quickly and it's perfect for over night spot treatment. It's a small container, but it has lasted me forever. I would recommend this to anyone who gets blemishes, but not for those who suffer from severe acne.
Emerson R.
if i could give this 0 stars then i would. this product did absolutely nothing for my acne or breakouts and severely disappointed me. i feel like this product even made my breakouts worse. i'm not sure if it was the  salicylic acid in it but whatever it was just didn't do it for me!
Ally B.
Lexington, KY
This stuff dries out the blemishes so that they eventually go away. You have to keep with your skincare routine in order for it to actually work, but it is worth it. This stuff works really well. Plus you only need to use a little bit of it so it ends up lasting you quite a while.
Michelle A.
Tacoma, WA
I have bad acne so I use Clean & Clear Advantage 3 Step to keep it in control. I use the spot treatment almost every day. At night when I use it, by the time I wake up the next morning the pimple is way less red, and with one more use the pimple is gone. Love this spot treatment!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's