BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Emily M.
Columbus
I have been using this product for years. Its not the best spot treatment I have ever used but it is effective and definitely does its job. I wouldn’t go out of my way to recommend this but if it fits your needs then it would be worth the purchase.
Ellie G.
This acne treatment is one of the best drugstore products i've tried. For the price, it does the job well without drying out my skin. Another perk is that it's clear so you could rub it in and wear it throughout the day or even under makeup. I always see a difference in the size of my acne when i wear this, especially when i put it on overnight.
Raven M.
Dunlap
I have been using this product since I was a teenager, and have repurchased time and time again. After the first application, the next morning my pimple is no longer sticking out from my face. It is flat. After 3-4 days the pimple is basically gone! It doesn’t dry my skin out and cause flaking like other products similar to this. This is a great product especially for the price and it has never disappointed me!
Naomi S.
For someone who scars easily after breakouts, I thought I’d give this product a try, I used it for about a month and noticed a slight difference in my acne scarring but not much. I felt my skin get dry after leaving the product on for a while. The reason for the three stars is because it is effective, it just takes quite a bit of time to see results.
Manni S.
I use this for spot treatment on stubborn cystic acne and on zits I can see starting to form. It does ana among job of drying out existing acne and reducing it in size and redness. My only complaint is it is hard to use in public because when it dries it kind of peels. So unless I'm conscious of it, I have a dry-looking peeling layer on top of my ace.
danielle s.
Giving this product 4/5 stars because some days it wants to work and some days it does not. Everyone has different skin types and mine is the type to just break out randomly in all different spots. If i use it to many days in a row the spot I put it on dries out and leaves my skin with a red patch. I really do like clean & clear products but this one is just eh to many.
Cristina G.
My holy grail!!! This stuff takes off any zit that I have in a day a or two!! I really recommend for anyone who is struggling with acne. I also use it underneath my makeup since it is a clear gel.
Abi Y.
I disliked this product because of many reasons. First the medication itself was very expensive for a small amount. When I used it, it burned my skin and made my acne worse. It didn’t not relieve me of acne but made it much worse. I don’t know if I had an allergic reaction or not, but this was a disappointment because I love you’re products!!
Tyasia J.
greenville
Great price. Sadly, the product dried out my skin around the area of application. I have combination skin and feel that could’ve played a factor in my issue but it wasn’t great for me.
Nydia S.
Arnold, MD
If I could give this product 100000 stars I would! This is FANTASTIC for those nasty break outs! It is seriously my life saver that I have one of these in almost every item I own (car, purse, school backpack, etc.)
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's