BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Naomi Z.
I like this product. It takes time for it to work, but it works. It's very drying, way more than I'm used to with other products. If you use it with a really good moisturizer, it shouldn't be a problem.
Anne R.
San Diego, CA
This product worked for me but I hate the dark scars they leave behind. I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this but it's definitely not worth it. I rather have my pimple take its own course than have dark acne scars all over my forehead. I eventually stopped using this product.
Lorraine R.
Modesto, CA
Been using this for years. It doesn't make acne disappear, but rather dries out the skin which caused a scab to form and pulls the gunk to the surface. When the scab is ready to fall off, it's usually pretty easy to get rid of the whitehead then. Takes a while to work on me, though.
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
I don't get a lot of break outs, just a little bump every once in a great while. But when I do get one I just put a little dab of this on it before I go to bed and when I wake up it's just about gone. Sometimes I'll have to do it two nights in a row. But it works really great for me!
Terese P.
I've been using this stuff on and off for at least 6 years. It is definitely effective but I never liked that it leaves a sort of greasy film on the area that it's been used, no matter how little of the product I apply. It also smells very strong at first, but that fades quickly.
Natalie H.
Utica, NY
When I sense that there's a large pimple coming, I apply this product hoping that it would help with the course of growth but it does not. I think all it does is taking away the redness. If the pimple has an opening, I feel like it actually seals it off and turning the pimple into a large, hard and no-exit pouch under your skin.
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
This product never did much of anything for me, except make my skin dry. Didn't get down under the skin enough to get at my actual acne. I have cystic acne, so it's not just right on the surface like your most common types. I've always needed prescription-strength acne treatments.
Katie M.
Tampa, FL
I've found that this product works better for me than the Lush Grease Lightning that I was using before. This product works quickly and it's perfect for over night spot treatment. It's a small container, but it has lasted me forever. I would recommend this to anyone who gets blemishes, but not for those who suffer from severe acne.
Jessica W.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm actually currently in the middle of using this product and I really think I see a difference in my breakouts. My only problem with it is if I try to wear it during the day under makeup- it balls up and flakes off during the application of any foundation / moisturizer / primer.
Michelle A.
Tacoma, WA
I have bad acne so I use Clean & Clear Advantage 3 Step to keep it in control. I use the spot treatment almost every day. At night when I use it, by the time I wake up the next morning the pimple is way less red, and with one more use the pimple is gone. Love this spot treatment!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's