BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Gabbi N.
Colorado Springs
Really dried out my skin. Burned a bit upon application,smell is strong and leaves a weird tight feeling on my skin, as far as the actual product working as a spot treatment it didn't deliver results. It just dried out my skin and burned.
lisdeys b.
Westminster, CO
I dry those unwanted acnes on my face, I also use the cleansing gel. I have used this for a while, since my skin tends to have a lot of acne, and this controls me in the apparitions. This product is very generous with your skin, at least with mine is.
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
I don't get a lot of break outs, just a little bump every once in a great while. But when I do get one I just put a little dab of this on it before I go to bed and when I wake up it's just about gone. Sometimes I'll have to do it two nights in a row. But it works really great for me!
Molly Z.
Vernon Hills, IL
This is my go-to spot treatment. It works quickly and I like that it is a clear gel rather than white like some other spot treatments I've used. I have oily skin and this works great for me, but it may be too drying for someone with normal/dry skin (or just sensitive skin in general).
Megan R.
Buckhannon, WV
I LOVE this for when I am PMSing and have a ton of break outs. It's used for spot treatment, but my acne tends to find the spots where I don't use medicine, like my eye brows or close to my lips. Therefore, I use this all over, rather than a spot treatment. When I do this, I like to use a good moisturizer so I don't over dry my skin.
Amanda B.
Love this product!!! I use it when I feel a pimple coming on or already have a BIG pimple but I always always always use it after I wash my face and let it dry completely & after that I put (O'lay active hydrating beauty fluid lotion) let that dry also and than put the Spot Treatment only on my bigger problem area if I have any at all!
Ave H.
WALTHAM
I have never had acne, and only occasionally break out (2-3 spots). I have sensitive combo skin, and tend to break out around my temple area.

Because I don't have acne, and only occasionally break out this works a lot better because it spot treats. I just dab this on a developing spot, go to sleep, and after 1 or 2 night its gone!
Anne R.
San Diego, CA
This product worked for me but I hate the dark scars they leave behind. I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this but it's definitely not worth it. I rather have my pimple take its own course than have dark acne scars all over my forehead. I eventually stopped using this product.
Emerson R.
if i could give this 0 stars then i would. this product did absolutely nothing for my acne or breakouts and severely disappointed me. i feel like this product even made my breakouts worse. i'm not sure if it was the  salicylic acid in it but whatever it was just didn't do it for me!
Melissa P.
I like this medication, but I dislike how it claims that 100% of people saw results by the next day. I believe that claim is partially because as acne takes it's course, of course it's going to start improving day-by-day. When using this product, I was unsure if it was actually helping or if my acne was just taking it's regular healing path despite the help of this treatment. I would like to think that it helped speed the recovery process just a little.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's