BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Kelsey C.
Bolivar, MO
This is by far my favorite product for breakouts. if i wake up to a breakout i apply once in the morning and it takes away all "swelling" and redness withing a few minutes. i then cleanse my face and apply once more before bed and wake up the next morning with it absolutely gone
Emerson R.
if i could give this 0 stars then i would. this product did absolutely nothing for my acne or breakouts and severely disappointed me. i feel like this product even made my breakouts worse. i'm not sure if it was the  salicylic acid in it but whatever it was just didn't do it for me!
Ally B.
Lexington, KY
This stuff dries out the blemishes so that they eventually go away. You have to keep with your skincare routine in order for it to actually work, but it is worth it. This stuff works really well. Plus you only need to use a little bit of it so it ends up lasting you quite a while.
Melissa P.
I like this medication, but I dislike how it claims that 100% of people saw results by the next day. I believe that claim is partially because as acne takes it's course, of course it's going to start improving day-by-day. When using this product, I was unsure if it was actually helping or if my acne was just taking it's regular healing path despite the help of this treatment. I would like to think that it helped speed the recovery process just a little.
Katie M.
Tampa, FL
I've found that this product works better for me than the Lush Grease Lightning that I was using before. This product works quickly and it's perfect for over night spot treatment. It's a small container, but it has lasted me forever. I would recommend this to anyone who gets blemishes, but not for those who suffer from severe acne.
Pei Chan M.
Brooklyn, NY
This product used to work but it seems the newer formula doesn't work as well. It also sometimes burns when applying but otherwise smells nice and dries quickly. It doesn't dry out my skin or give me any adverse reactions. I would recommend if you're looking for a quick fix.
Jessica W.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm actually currently in the middle of using this product and I really think I see a difference in my breakouts. My only problem with it is if I try to wear it during the day under makeup- it balls up and flakes off during the application of any foundation / moisturizer / primer.
Alisa T.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This product is perfect for people who have breakouts and need a quick fix! I use this product over a popped pimple or a pimple i can feel occurring. If you do use too much of this product, you will wake up with a red spot on the site you used this product on. You don't need much of this, just enough to cover your affected area. :)
Shannon B.
Waukesha, WI
I like this product because it dries up my zits very quickly. It usually gets rid of them in a couple days. It does burn a little bit but not too bad. That being said, I probably won't be repurchasing because it doesn't do anything a little bit of hydrogen peroxide doesn't do.
Natalie H.
Utica, NY
When I sense that there's a large pimple coming, I apply this product hoping that it would help with the course of growth but it does not. I think all it does is taking away the redness. If the pimple has an opening, I feel like it actually seals it off and turning the pimple into a large, hard and no-exit pouch under your skin.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's