BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lizette E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Works like a charm! Although like others have mentioned it does burn when applying on skin, besides that i do not have any other concerns. I apply over night and by morning pimples are minimized and less red. For dryness i use aveno lotion (:
Brittany E.
By far my favorite spot treatment and I have dealt with acne for a LOOONG time! I don't put it on every night, but it truly minimizes any red spots overnight! It slightly burns when first applied, but that means it is working. It's one of the cheaper options at the drugstore, but has the best results.
Anupama S.
This is one of the better acne spot treatments I have used. I bought it from target and it was very affordable. You just dab it on spots and it helps dry them out faster. The packaging is convenient and user friendly. I would recommend to anybody looking for a decent spot treatment.
Jada S.
Glenn Dale, MD
I love this product. This product can make the most annoying pimples turn into nothing. I have recently been using this on a breakout and it actually is getting better every time I wake up. The only downside to this product is that the tube is so small, I often find myself forcing it out.
molly k.
I use this to keep my breakouts minimal, I have pcos so I can get cystic pimples and this helps bring them up and to get rid of them fast so the pain isn't there extremely long or the gross looking pimples!
Le P.
Quincy, Ma
I purchase this because when my sister use it you can see a wonderful results. I'm not really much of an acne person, but you know when you get those monthly breakout ! pretty much doomsday ! Tried it for a while till I finally let it go because it wasn't working at all. It actually made my ache stayed longer. Maybe its just not for my skin .
rachel g.
Amazing product I have been using it for years. it gets rid of the blemishes within a couple days of use it has never been harsh on my skin or caused any redness very affordable and very very effective yes I would and have recommened it since ive stared using it
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
This product did absolutely nothing for my acne. And my acne is far from sever. Just a few blemishes here and there. This actually caused my skin to turn red everywhere I put it. And it was like that for weeks. And I did not go out in the sun I only used at night. So this is a no for me sadly.
Sophie M.
Very good product. Worked well on clearing up singular pimples. I used this product only once because it was originally very effective and surpassed my expectations but after a while it just stopped working.
Korinda B.
Hyde Park, PA
Haha. Didn't work that great for my breakouts but I do her occasional skin tags by my eyes from rubbing the makeup off every night. I used this two nights on one being careful not to get it close to my eye and it dried it out and caused it to fall off quicker than any other remedy I tried!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this