Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,530 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,688 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Works like a charm! Although like others have mentioned it does burn when applying on skin, besides that i do not have any other concerns. I apply over night and by morning pimples are minimized and less red. For dryness i use aveno lotion (:
By far my favorite spot treatment and I have dealt with acne for a LOOONG time! I don't put it on every night, but it truly minimizes any red spots overnight! It slightly burns when first applied, but that means it is working. It's one of the cheaper options at the drugstore, but has the best results.
This is one of the better acne spot treatments I have used. I bought it from target and it was very affordable. You just dab it on spots and it helps dry them out faster. The packaging is convenient and user friendly. I would recommend to anybody looking for a decent spot treatment.
I love this product. This product can make the most annoying pimples turn into nothing. I have recently been using this on a breakout and it actually is getting better every time I wake up. The only downside to this product is that the tube is so small, I often find myself forcing it out.
I use this to keep my breakouts minimal, I have pcos so I can get cystic pimples and this helps bring them up and to get rid of them fast so the pain isn't there extremely long or the gross looking pimples!
I purchase this because when my sister use it you can see a wonderful results. I'm not really much of an acne person, but you know when you get those monthly breakout ! pretty much doomsday ! Tried it for a while till I finally let it go because it wasn't working at all. It actually made my ache stayed longer. Maybe its just not for my skin .
Amazing product I have been using it for years. it gets rid of the blemishes within a couple days of use it has never been harsh on my skin or caused any redness very affordable and very very effective yes I would and have recommened it since ive stared using it
This product did absolutely nothing for my acne. And my acne is far from sever. Just a few blemishes here and there. This actually caused my skin to turn red everywhere I put it. And it was like that for weeks. And I did not go out in the sun I only used at night. So this is a no for me sadly.
Very good product. Worked well on clearing up singular pimples. I used this product only once because it was originally very effective and surpassed my expectations but after a while it just stopped working.
Haha. Didn't work that great for my breakouts but I do her occasional skin tags by my eyes from rubbing the makeup off every night. I used this two nights on one being careful not to get it close to my eye and it dried it out and caused it to fall off quicker than any other remedy I tried!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos