Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,755 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This a decent price, doesn’t smell too good. Is lightweight you don’t really know it’s there. It helped my acne situation that I had it is good for all skin types and I will buy it again and recommend trying it out.
Helps me get rid of quick breakouts very easily. I️ didn’t know how well this product would work but I️ am very satisfied with the results that I️ have seen. I️ never need to use I️t much, but I️t definitely does work.
I use this product when I have an extreme case of breakouts. It dissolves the pimples so quickly and it's good for the price! It's small enough to carry with you so that you can apply it throughout the day! It's worth it!
I’ve had this for quite some time now and I use it every now and then but I don’t ever really see any results from it. I’m always disappointed that it doesn’t work. It’s a really good deal price wise and if it works for you, it’s completely worth it but for me, since it didn’t work, it wasn’t worth it.
I honestly loved this product. It only took a little bit and it worked amazingly!! It was so gentle on my skin which is perfect for my sensitive skin. It only takes a couple uses to completely clear up my skin!
When I used to get really bad breakouts as a teen, this spot treatment from Clean & Clear really did the trick for helping reduce my pimples. It can be very drying so it's important to not use too much and only on the area you have a breakout. It didn't burn my skin like other products I tried in the past.
I use this at the end of my skincare routine right before I do my makeup and it works WONDERS. My pimple will be gone by the end of the day when I take my makeup off! Only thing I hate is that it’s tested on animals
This is my go to. I've tried all of the prescription and expensive acne medicines, but this one is one of the best! I don't have breakouts, but I do get the occasional pimples on my face. This stuff works great!
I had heard great things about this product from friends but when I used it on pimples it did not seem to help them at all. I thought that this spot treatment would at least dry them out but that was not the case.
My daughter started breaking out recently & I bought this but in a box with other same brand product & it was so worth it it made her pimples smaller & some even when away ! It's a good product it makes big pimples smaller & little pimples disappear
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos