BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Hayley L.
stuart
This a decent price, doesn’t smell too good. Is lightweight you don’t really know it’s there. It helped my acne situation that I had it is good for all skin types and I will buy it again and recommend trying it out.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Helps me get rid of quick breakouts very easily. I️ didn’t know how well this product would work but I️ am very satisfied with the results that I️ have seen. I️ never need to use I️t much, but I️t definitely does work.
Antionesha B.
Little Rock, AR
I use this product when I have an extreme case of breakouts. It dissolves the pimples so quickly and it's good for the price! It's small enough to carry with you so that you can apply it throughout the day! It's worth it!
Alicia W.
Kennesaw, GA
I’ve had this for quite some time now and I use it every now and then but I don’t ever really see any results from it. I’m always disappointed that it doesn’t work. It’s a really good deal price wise and if it works for you, it’s completely worth it but for me, since it didn’t work, it wasn’t worth it.
Madison N.
Waddell, AZ
I honestly loved this product. It only took a little bit and it worked amazingly!! It was so gentle on my skin which is perfect for my sensitive skin. It only takes a couple uses to completely clear up my skin!
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
When I used to get really bad breakouts as a teen, this spot treatment from Clean & Clear really did the trick for helping reduce my pimples. It can be very drying so it's important to not use too much and only on the area you have a breakout. It didn't burn my skin like other products I tried in the past.
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
I use this at the end of my skincare routine right before I do my makeup and it works WONDERS. My pimple will be gone by the end of the day when I take my makeup off! Only thing I hate is that it’s tested on animals
Katherine M.
This is my go to. I've tried all of the prescription and expensive acne medicines, but this one is one of the best! I don't have breakouts, but I do get the occasional pimples on my face. This stuff works great!
Valerie L.
Upland
I had heard great things about this product from friends but when I used it on pimples it did not seem to help them at all. I thought that this spot treatment would at least dry them out but that was not the case.
Lorena R.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter started breaking out recently & I bought this but in a box with other same brand product & it was so worth it it made her pimples smaller & some even when away ! It's a good product it makes big pimples smaller & little pimples disappear
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon