Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,294 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This is my favorite spot treatment for the drug store! I've been using it for about 6 years and I have repurchased this countless times! It's is defiantly worth the $6ish dollars that you pay for it and I would definitely pay more for it! It is amazing to put on pimple that you just have extracted!
I absolutely love this acne spot treatment. My acne can get really bad, and I have struggled for years to find a spot treatment that actually works. One day, I found this one and began using it. It didn't take long for it to work at all, and I was shocked by the results. I absolutely love it!
On the rare occasion I get a zit, I just put a dot of this on after some toner and the spot is typically gone the next day. On occasion I have to do it for 2 days in a row, but this stuff typically works right away. Affordable and a little goes a long way for me so I don't have to buy it very often
This stuff is the dupe hands down for mac spot treatment! I have both and can't tell them apart that's how similar besides packaging of course! I purchased this one from Walmart was super affordable and would highly recommend for anyone that has stubborn acne areas or simply even just one pimple!
I have used Clean & Clear in the past, and I was not the biggest fan of their cleansers but I truly do love this product. When I notice a pimple coming, I rub a little of this on and it drys the pimple to help it disappear. It is very effective, and affordable. It does do wonders for acne, and I would suggest this to anyone with acne prone skin.
BEsT spot treatment ever!!! Put this on a pimple at night and it looks sooo much better the next morning! I have gone through so many of these! The packaging isn't cute but it is easy to use the product! I always recommend this to anyone suffering with acne, it calms down the redness soo much which makes your skin look so much clearer overnight!
Worked really well on my skin after 2 weeks of using it the packaging is really nice I wish it was a bigger container I am a repeat user I bought it at a local Walgreens I would get it but it again definitely
I will never EVER go without this product! I've been using it since I was 14 and it is the only thing that works. It can be a bit drying but I use moisturizer and it's fine. My acne has been under control for 4 years.
I’ve been using this since I was 12 and it works so well!!! I haven’t had acne since I was 12 because I use this! I absolutely reccomend this to everyone of my friends and family! It works extremely well and I’ve been using it for a while so I would know!
I am a repeat customer of this amazing spot treatment product!! I have been purchasing this product since I was in high school! I can't find anything better out there on the market! This product works immediately to start fighting off blemishes the minute they start to raise their nasty head!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos