BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Dragana T.
Phoenix
This is my favorite spot treatment for the drug store! I've been using it for about 6 years and I have repurchased this countless times! It's is defiantly worth the $6ish dollars that you pay for it and I would definitely pay more for it! It is amazing to put on pimple that you just have extracted!
Jackie R.
East China, MI
I absolutely love this acne spot treatment. My acne can get really bad, and I have struggled for years to find a spot treatment that actually works. One day, I found this one and began using it. It didn't take long for it to work at all, and I was shocked by the results. I absolutely love it!
Sarah S.
Columbia, PA
On the rare occasion I get a zit, I just put a dot of this on after some toner and the spot is typically gone the next day. On occasion I have to do it for 2 days in a row, but this stuff typically works right away. Affordable and a little goes a long way for me so I don't have to buy it very often
Heather C.
Peoria , AZ
This stuff is the dupe hands down for mac spot treatment! I have both and can't tell them apart that's how similar besides packaging of course! I purchased this one from Walmart was super affordable and would highly recommend for anyone that has stubborn acne areas or simply even just one pimple!
Shaye S.
Danville
I have used Clean & Clear in the past, and I was not the biggest fan of their cleansers but I truly do love this product. When I notice a pimple coming, I rub a little of this on and it drys the pimple to help it disappear. It is very effective, and affordable. It does do wonders for acne, and I would suggest this to anyone with acne prone skin.
Justine D.
Wilsonville, OR
BEsT spot treatment ever!!! Put this on a pimple at night and it looks sooo much better the next morning! I have gone through so many of these! The packaging isn't cute but it is easy to use the product! I always recommend this to anyone suffering with acne, it calms down the redness soo much which makes your skin look so much clearer overnight!
Coral K.
Jacksonville
Worked really well on my skin after 2 weeks of using it the packaging is really nice I wish it was a bigger container I am a repeat user I bought it at a local Walgreens I would get it but it again definitely
Vanessa G.
I will never EVER go without this product! I've been using it since I was 14 and it is the only thing that works. It can be a bit drying but I use moisturizer and it's fine. My acne has been under control for 4 years.
Karter H.
Mandeville
I’ve been using this since I was 12 and it works so well!!! I haven’t had acne since I was 12 because I use this! I absolutely reccomend this to everyone of my friends and family! It works extremely well and I’ve been using it for a while so I would know!
Rachel R.
I am a repeat customer of this amazing spot treatment product!! I have been purchasing this product since I was in high school! I can't find anything better out there on the market! This product works immediately to start fighting off blemishes the minute they start to raise their nasty head!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's