BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Lauren W.
Five stars, this stuff is amazing.
I call it my magic pimple cream because it gets rid of pimples overnight
This exceeded all of my expectations and the price is great on this. I'll forever use this product :)
Jillian M.
Orange, CA
This works pretty well with clearing up zits or breakouts, but it's very harsh. I had a breakout on my chin for about a week and was using this every night, and it made my chin extremely dry and a little rough.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
This isn't a miracle working product but it has become my go to whenever I have a breakout. It clear up a break out within a few days and reduces it's appearance almost immediately. I will always keep this product on my counter.
Rachel R.
I am a repeat customer of this amazing spot treatment product!! I have been purchasing this product since I was in high school! I can't find anything better out there on the market! This product works immediately to start fighting off blemishes the minute they start to raise their nasty head!
Rebecca K.
Towson, MD
Best acne treatment ever. It works overnight. I can see a difference in like 12 hours. Obviously it isn't a perfect miracle worker, but it's still the best out there. And, the best part is it isn't super drying--I can put it safely all over my chin, forehead, and nose.
Heather C.
Peoria , AZ
This stuff is the dupe hands down for mac spot treatment! I have both and can't tell them apart that's how similar besides packaging of course! I purchased this one from Walmart was super affordable and would highly recommend for anyone that has stubborn acne areas or simply even just one pimple!
Shaye S.
Danville
I have used Clean & Clear in the past, and I was not the biggest fan of their cleansers but I truly do love this product. When I notice a pimple coming, I rub a little of this on and it drys the pimple to help it disappear. It is very effective, and affordable. It does do wonders for acne, and I would suggest this to anyone with acne prone skin.
Justine D.
Wilsonville, OR
BEsT spot treatment ever!!! Put this on a pimple at night and it looks sooo much better the next morning! I have gone through so many of these! The packaging isn't cute but it is easy to use the product! I always recommend this to anyone suffering with acne, it calms down the redness soo much which makes your skin look so much clearer overnight!
Elizabeth P.
Thermopolis, WY
How this product works really depends on your skin type and the type of acne you're using this product on. Personally, on cystic acne, this product didn't do much. It dried out the skin and left dark marks afterward. However, a tiny dab on the pimples that have come to a head will do wonders. I don't recommend it if you have dry or sensitive skin.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
Love this stuff! It is very drying but that is obvious because it is drying your blemish. I also have a tendency to over apply because I want my blemish gone ASAP. I just found this product about 2 years ago and have probably purchased 2-3 tubes. It lasts a long time and is a good price.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's