BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Ashley E.
Henderson, NV
I don't have sensitive skin, but I did notice a slight burning over some pimples. Honestly depending on how bad my acne is at the time. I just use a small amount because I already have dry skin. It does dry my skin out in the area that I apply. Overall a wonderful product I continue to repurchase!
Jennifer C.
Tamaqua, PA
Omg spot on! Literally! I love this product, great results, fast results at that! I even used on my 9 year old daughter because kids made fun of her in school about having pimples and it was visibly reduced overnight
Cynthia T.
So this did well with treating my little break outs but it had a weird tendency to go from a gel like consistency to a very dry crumbling texture after you put moisturizer over top of it. I ended up throwing this away because of that one problem, there are better acne spot treatments that won't crumble.
STEPHANIE C.
miami, FL
This product surprised me, a blogger I recommend it at first I had my doubts in acquiring them, but it was a marvel and it works effectively, especially when we get a grain and we have some special output and we just want it to disappear magically, it is perfect.
Madison H.
Haubstadt, IN
This product is amazing at reducing the size pimples. I can put it on before I go to bed and wake up the next morning and barely even see it. It does not dry my skin out and I would recommend this product to others.
Daisha C.
Clean & clear advantage acne spot treatment is a good product. This product did meet my expectations however if you have extreme acne I would not recommend this product for you. The packaging is wonderful, it comes in a small tube. Don't worry this tube will last you a while because your only suppose to use a little at a time.
Jaylene H.
orlando
This spot treatment works like magic! Other brands I have used for spot treatment are usually very drying. This product is amazing, acne is gone in a day or two depending on how severe. I apply about three times a day and it does the trick. I would definitely purchase again and will continue using this.
Jennifer B.
When I used to get really bad breakouts as a teen, this spot treatment from Clean & Clear really did the trick for helping reduce my pimples. It can be very drying so it's important to not use too much and only on the area you have a breakout. It didn't burn my skin like other products I tried in the past.
Bailey G.
Fresno
This stuff is my life. I use it on any little breakouts I have. I have very dry skin so I don't like to use an all over treatment but this spot treatment is absolutely perfect! There is a bit of a burning sensation but thats how I feel it's really working!
Rachel T.
Kissimmee
Love this stuff! For the price it’s excellent! I put it on my face before bed and In the morning the change is drastic my pimples go down a lot. I’ve purchased this product many times before. For the price it’s excellent. If you’re willing to spend more the Mario Bedescu drying lotion is amazing as well!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's