Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,328 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I don't have sensitive skin, but I did notice a slight burning over some pimples. Honestly depending on how bad my acne is at the time. I just use a small amount because I already have dry skin. It does dry my skin out in the area that I apply. Overall a wonderful product I continue to repurchase!
Omg spot on! Literally! I love this product, great results, fast results at that! I even used on my 9 year old daughter because kids made fun of her in school about having pimples and it was visibly reduced overnight
So this did well with treating my little break outs but it had a weird tendency to go from a gel like consistency to a very dry crumbling texture after you put moisturizer over top of it. I ended up throwing this away because of that one problem, there are better acne spot treatments that won't crumble.
This product surprised me, a blogger I recommend it at first I had my doubts in acquiring them, but it was a marvel and it works effectively, especially when we get a grain and we have some special output and we just want it to disappear magically, it is perfect.
This product is amazing at reducing the size pimples. I can put it on before I go to bed and wake up the next morning and barely even see it. It does not dry my skin out and I would recommend this product to others.
Clean & clear advantage acne spot treatment is a good product. This product did meet my expectations however if you have extreme acne I would not recommend this product for you. The packaging is wonderful, it comes in a small tube. Don't worry this tube will last you a while because your only suppose to use a little at a time.
This spot treatment works like magic! Other brands I have used for spot treatment are usually very drying. This product is amazing, acne is gone in a day or two depending on how severe. I apply about three times a day and it does the trick. I would definitely purchase again and will continue using this.
When I used to get really bad breakouts as a teen, this spot treatment from Clean & Clear really did the trick for helping reduce my pimples. It can be very drying so it's important to not use too much and only on the area you have a breakout. It didn't burn my skin like other products I tried in the past.
This stuff is my life. I use it on any little breakouts I have. I have very dry skin so I don't like to use an all over treatment but this spot treatment is absolutely perfect! There is a bit of a burning sensation but thats how I feel it's really working!
Love this stuff! For the price it’s excellent! I put it on my face before bed and In the morning the change is drastic my pimples go down a lot. I’ve purchased this product many times before. For the price it’s excellent. If you’re willing to spend more the Mario Bedescu drying lotion is amazing as well!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos