BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Madison H.
Haubstadt, IN
This product is amazing at reducing the size pimples. I can put it on before I go to bed and wake up the next morning and barely even see it. It does not dry my skin out and I would recommend this product to others.
Josie E.
Sunnyside , WA
This product is my go to for zits! Whoever I have a big pimple, I put some of this gel on it twice daily and within 2 days, it's smaller or completing gone! I've used this product for months and I love it! Everyone needs it!!
Bailey G.
Fresno
This stuff is my life. I use it on any little breakouts I have. I have very dry skin so I don't like to use an all over treatment but this spot treatment is absolutely perfect! There is a bit of a burning sensation but thats how I feel it's really working!
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
I am not a big fan of this product. I used it and it made my skin very irritated. It is very affordable and cheap and can be easily accessed at many stores. Many of my friends have used it/use it but my face does not react well to it. It comes in a tube that is reasonable for spot treatment.
Adri M.
It is great for those pesky pimples that need a little more help but it’s harsh so don’t use it all over your face. I has a great price and packaging is easy and durable. I would recommend this to others because it’s good for times you really need it.
Caitlin S.
New York
This was my ride-or-die staple through my teens. I struggled with acne and it did a pretty good job at not really keeping it at bay but at making it somewhat manageable so I wasn't constantly breaking out with new breakouts everywhere. Just a couple around my face. Ain't perfect, but I'll take it.
Bee S.
Georgetown, TX
This product helped reduce my acne appearance but I could still feel it under my skin. Like when I would get a zit around my cheek area and then apply this - it would flatten out and the redness would fade... but then it would still hurt when I smiled. As if the zit was still there just under my skin.
Sarah S.
Columbia, PA
On the rare occasion I get a zit, I just put a dot of this on after some toner and the spot is typically gone the next day. On occasion I have to do it for 2 days in a row, but this stuff typically works right away. Affordable and a little goes a long way for me so I don't have to buy it very often
Lorena R.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter started breaking out recently & I bought this but in a box with other same brand product & it was so worth it it made her pimples smaller & some even when away ! It's a good product it makes big pimples smaller & little pimples disappear
Dragana T.
Phoenix
This is my favorite spot treatment for the drug store! I've been using it for about 6 years and I have repurchased this countless times! It's is defiantly worth the $6ish dollars that you pay for it and I would definitely pay more for it! It is amazing to put on pimple that you just have extracted!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's